• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CP3's Wake Forest Jordans

If I didn't loathe everything about Michael Jordan I'd consider getting them. Pretty sweet.

I'll say that I don't like the shoes particularly. I think they're pretty weak. the cool part is what's behind the shoe and not much else. Also, I have no fashion sense. Don't hate.

Generally I am a fan of sticking with a traditional uniform, but I'd like to see a change as well. Let's start by getting the WF on the front of the shorts where it belongs.

whenever I wear those shorts everyone always asks me if I know I have them on backwards.

Generally I am a fan of sticking with a traditional uniform, but I'd like to see a change as well. Let's start by getting the WF on the front of the shorts where it belongs.

I'm sure you know the WF is on the back of the shorts in honor of Duncan who used to always where he is shorts backwards in practice.

I kind of like that the WF is on the back, makes them different.

I'm sure you know the WF is on the back of the shorts in honor of Duncan who used to always where he is shorts backwards in practice.

I kind of like it too, I just wish other people trusted me enough to realize I can put my shorts on the right way.

First time I've ever heard that explanation.

I wonder if that is why there is a WF on the back of my basketball hoodie sweatshirt that I've had for a long time and I'm sad it's getting frayed and it has been relegated to PJ status and I always thought the WF was cool on the back shoulder like that because it repped WF from both sides and I think I've seen other schools with Nike hoodies like that so I'm not sure if that is a Duncan thing.

Threads like this make me wish we had a few of the old-school WF posters around. I'd love to see their thoughts on this.

A second set of CP3s are coming out in a few month. They will be called Jeckyll and Hyde- One shoe is red otside and gray inside the other is gray outside and red inside.

Back