• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crab Kicked Off Team, Devin Suspended Two Games

giphy.gif
.....................So what? Not that I care what you think.

Yes, real person who finds NASCAR to be a crashing bore. Hardly a redneck (a pejorative term) to be sure. I will stick by my statement on this topic. I often wonder why good white b-ball players are hardly ever recruited at Wake and why so many who do-often leave after their sophomore year. Don't like my post-don't really care or not.

Calling people racist is somewhat of a sport as well.

....................Oh, just grow up.

.....................So what? Not that I care what you think.

xwwev4gavjidwusd6pys.jpg

Yes, real person who finds NASCAR to be a crashing bore. Hardly a redneck (a pejorative term) to be sure. I will stick by my statement on this topic. I often wonder why good white b-ball players are hardly ever recruited at Wake and why so many who do-often leave after their sophomore year. Don't like my post-don't really care or not.

Calling people racist is somewhat of a sport as well.

White or black, we don't have many good players regardless.

Seriously. When does this shit ever end?

Wake needs to start over. Completely clean house, re-assess priorities and start from the ground level.

This is just fucking ridiculous.

I disagree. I like our Freshman class a lot. Let's keep them. I'd also like to see what Manning can do with his own players. I'm totally fine giving him another year to show what he's got.

According to the NCAA's description of its drug testing program, the NCAA conducts year-round testing of performance enhancing drugs but not recreational or "street" drugs. The NCAA tests for all substances only during NCAA championships:

The program involves urine collection and laboratory analyses for substances on a list of banned-drug classes developed by the NCAA Board of Governors.

This list consists of substances generally purported to be performance enhancing and/or potentially harmful to the health and safety of the student-athlete.

Notably:

•Student-athletes are held responsible for use of all banned substances at all times

The NCAA year-round testing program may test for anabolic agents, diuretics and masking agents, peptide hormones, beta-2 agonists and beta blockers. Stimulants and street drugs are generally not tested in NCAA year-round testing.

•The NCAA championship testing program may test for all banned drug classes, and include tests for street drugs and stimulants.

•Other testing occasions, such as exit tests, follow-up tests and suspected manipulation, may include testing for all banned drug class.​

That's interesting. You would have thought that through all the mandatory NCAA drug shit I had to shit through I would have picked up on that. I was never actually drug tested during my time either by my school or the NCAA. This means that it was a school testing. Which through some of my friends experiences means that the administration was tipped off by either a) a member of the student body or b) they were caught be an authority figure or c) they were caught by somebody and the team as a whole got tested and DT and Crab came back positive.

Seriously. When does this shit ever end?

Wake needs to start over. Completely clean house, re-assess priorities and start from the ground level.

This is just fucking ridiculous.

Start with the Director of Athletics, Ron Wellman

I disagree. I like our Freshman class a lot. Let's keep them. I'd also like to see what Manning can do with his own players. I'm totally fine giving him another year to show what he's got.

Um. Well. I don't even know where to begin responding to this.

Back