• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CraigsList: Get Your Stepdaughter Hooked Up Edition

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Free Ticket! Tennessee-Florida This Weekend on the 40 - $1 (Sec 36, Row 19)

My step-daughter's date backed out (his loss, your gain) for the game...

1 Free ticket for the Tennessee-Florida Football game this Saturday (cost to me, $150) on the 40 for the right gentleman. You must be an attractive, professional, single well educated gentleman, with a good sense of humor, 25-33. You also must not be threatened by an attractive, professional, single well educated lady, (as she is). If you do not qualify, please pass this ad to a friend.

The fine print: I lied! (Sorry...not totally free). Your cost will be a modest dinner, drinks and delightful conversation with her before or after the game.

P.S. (Being a Tennessee Vols fan is not required but is highly desirable)

Only those that respond with pictures and resume will be considered! Be creative!

Thanks!
http://gainesville.craigslist.org/tix/4072491764.html

00J0J_aYugvXFwlxX_600x450.jpg

01313_bwlXZuXsLrO_600x450.jpg

00x0x_5S4QQSSe3H5_600x450.jpg

Game's this Saturday, so go ahead and get your resumes in ASAP.

She kinda looks like Chelsea Clinton.

Also? Stepdad why do you have full body shots like the last one of your daughter. Creepy.

It's too bad Jim Breuer is married.

Some of the trolls that post on here wouldn't last 25 seconds in her.

bhole i think

also a vols fan? tell her you're the walter white of appalachia she'll lap it up

Also? Stepdad why do you have full body shots like the last one of your daughter. Creepy.

Even creepier is the fact that the last shot was taken in a motel room.

Back