• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Craziest fight/argument you have had with opposite sex

My takeaway is that rj is an amateur when it comes to arguing.

I dated a wild redhead for a year. The relationship was winding down and neither of us wanted to call the ball. We got into it at a party in my apartment and she followed one of my friends into the bathroom and gave him a bj. The dude's wife guessed what was going on and started banging on the bathroom door and generally making a scene. When the happy couple came out, I dragged the redhead to my room to ask her wtf she was thinking and to get her away from the woman scorned. About this time, my roommate and mentor from WFU thought it would be fun to stick his head thru my window to say hi. The redhead was screaming, my roommate laughing (totally oblivious to what had happened) and I lost it. I pulled my roommate thru the window, breaking the frame in the process. The redhead started throwing shit at me like she was somehow the offended party. I had to throw her on my bed and pin her arms which my roommate took as a signal that we were going to do a group thing. That really set the redhead off. I finally said fuck it and went back to the party,leaving my roommate to deal with the wild thing. I never asked what happened after I left, but over the course of the next few weeks the redhead did every other friend of mine she had met.

The bitch was crazy.

Debauchery was a priority in those days. The guys knew I was looking elsewhere, so they assumed she was a U date (universal). I didn't give a shit.

Funny thing is she lives less than a mile away from my old roommate who I happen to be visiting this week.

Apparently when you are in a relationship you are spossed to give up fapping. Not true. It is still necessary. Does the girl just feel inadequate because you are off fapping in the corner when she isn't around? Girls shouldn't feel that way. Guys gotta do it. Its natural.

Back