• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crazy Stupid Love

Not awesome, but surprisingly really enjoyable. But if you're only halfway through and already think that, you're going to think it's Citizen Kane by the time it's over. The 2nd half of the movie was great.

Not awesome, but surprisingly really enjoyable. But if you're only halfway through and already think that, you're going to think it's Citizen Kane by the time it's over. The 2nd half of the movie was great.

Great great movie-you will love the hilarious, unpredictable second half...i'd love to see a sequel but don't see how they could do one...

Definitely an awesome movie, and I want that dude's watch

Just finished it.

Awesome all around.

Definitely the #1 Rom Com (do you call it that) that I have seen.

A. I call troll shenanigans

B. what's that movie that all the dwarves around here love and watch together instead of going out, but it sucks and is lame? Some Christmassy bullshit? Anyway, they will disagree.

I was surprised how much I liked it. Definitely became a Team Gosling convert after watching it. Such a boss.

I was surprised how much I liked it. Definitely became a Team Gosling convert after watching it. Such a boss.

Crazy_Stupid_Love_005.jpg

There were some parts with miserable writing (like Steve Carrell standing on his balcony, muttering "Who am I?" literally to himself), but overall, this was a very enjoyable flick. RGos could make any movie great.

There were some parts with miserable writing (like Steve Carrell standing on his balcony, muttering "Who am I?" literally to himself), but overall, this was a very enjoyable flick. RGos could make any movie great.

Especially when paired with Emma Stone.

I was surprised how well Emma Stone fit in that movie. I am not a huge fan but she was good.

Ryan Gosling being a boss, Emma Stone looking hot. How could you go wrong? Very enjoyable movie. The RGos-EStone duo team up again this year for Gangster Squad. That's gonna be a hot movie.

Back