• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CREAMYGOODNESS RAPES GOATS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
9df6497a0506527611d4ccfcd04c1436baa0fc087dc836b2f006deaacac59c7e.jpg

Have seen him scarfing down popcorn the last three games. Wonder if he feels bad about the position he has put our program in.

Does Wellman have some secret stash because he clearly didn't get that from an Ovations run concession stand?

You fix defensive struggles and outside shooting then we have a competitive ACC team but of you don't.......you might as well play in the Big South Conference.
Manning can get us back because he can get the talent here and that is a fact!

I am expecting the great literary giant that is J. Ruskin, Esq. to begin a billboard campaign.

I don't know what he normally posts on basketball threads since I have him on ignore but if it's the same thing he was doing at least two years ago, it's just pictures of the last coach. If the mods were serious about enforcing the "don't be an asshole" rule he would have been gone along time ago. One of the worst posters on the boards who is clearly a miserable human in real life and we just let him troll troll troll away.

Boards have been a far better place after putting him on ignore, now just wish people would stop responding to his posts with quotes.

True story - you have drank beer provided free of charge by Moonz at our tailgates in the past.

Does Wellman have some secret stash because he clearly didn't get that from an Ovations run concession stand?

There used to be a popcorn machine in the media room.

I can just imagine Wellman sitting there in the second half like the Michael Jackson popcorn gif as his evil genius plan is unfolding right before his eyes.

You fix defensive struggles and outside shooting then we have a competitive ACC team but of you don't.......you might as well play in the Big South Conference.
Manning can get us back because he can get the talent here and that is a fact!
Yes

This is getting out of control. Where is our moral fortitude? This is not to be tolerated any further. We've come too far. We are better than this. Let's act like it. Does anyone have any blow?

This is just more evidence of how bad Buzz hurt this program!
YOU will not win shooting under 40% from the field!!!

Danny Manning ‏@CoachDManning Dec 4
Rountree Nominated for NABC Good Works Team - The Official Site of Wake Forest Demon Deacon Athletics http://www.wakeforestsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/120314aab.html
0 replies 4 retweets 9 favorites
Reply Retweet4 Favorite9
More

Frank Reagan
‏@FrankReagan04
@CoachDManning what about NC St? Another horrible loss u bottom feeding piece of shit. We don't want u!!! Never did asshole u fukin suckterd

Does Frank Reagan post on this board? He seems to be slghtly opinionated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back