• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crean with envy

I'm 35. I'm middle aged. People who are in their 50s and 60s who call themselves middle aged are just being optimistic.

I'm 35. I'm middle aged. People who are in their 50s and 60s who call themselves middle aged are just being optimistic.

Damn straight we're optimistic. Who knows, might even get lucky, too.

I think it is great. Still remember the first year when they played here in Big 10 Challenge with about 5 schollie players. We AAU'd it up the last 5 or so minutes & embarrassed ourselves. Instead of winning with class, we were running it up, alley ooping against the backboard.

Good to see Crean get it done at IU.

Does anybody other than TheReff remember us embarrassing ourselves at the end of the IU/Wake game in 2008?

OK, I went back and looked at the play by play. We only had two dunks in the last 5:14. One by Teague (not on youtube) our last dunk at 3:56 and this one by Ty Walker at 5:14.

Here are the highlights of the game showing most of the rest of the dunks we had in the game.

Where is the classless showboating you have now mentioned several times?

Last edited:
i love how at 15 seconds 2 players went up for the same alley oop. then the next highlight is a ferocious Johnson dunk over a guy trying to take a charge

I think it is great. Still remember the first year when they played here in Big 10 Challenge with about 5 schollie players. We AAU'd it up the last 5 or so minutes & embarrassed ourselves. Instead of winning with class, we were running it up, alley ooping against the backboard.

Good to see Crean get it done at IU.

Veiled racism

Back