• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Credit Score Question

how is my quizzle credit score 60 points higher than my equifax credit score?

The reports we got from the agencies spell out FICO...They have a label FICO...

The banks haven't shown us what they're looking at but just swear it's the same thing pulled direct from the agencies... And they say the word "FICO" but haven't seen anything by email or hardcopy..

It's in Atlanta...Just strange..(and the house is definitely under contract with someone else now)..

The reports we got from the agencies spell out FICO...They have a label FICO...

The banks haven't shown us what they're looking at but just swear it's the same thing pulled direct from the agencies... And they say the word "FICO" but haven't seen anything by email or hardcopy..

It's in Atlanta...Just strange..(and the house is definitely under contract with someone else now)..

If they don't give you a hardcopy upon request (not required to, but most will) get out of there and go somewhere else. They probably just can't make a large enough spread selling it to another bank and interest rates will probably click higher upon any announcement on a refinancing deal. I think you're getting a run-around in other words because that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever...

Update

So apparently both banks adjust the credit agencies scores to make a Fico-"type" score.. The regret the misunderstanding, but still no loan for her.

So apparently both banks adjust the credit agencies scores to make a Fico-"type" score.. The regret the misunderstanding, but still no loan for her.

Yeah, they are using their own modeling to save on all of the fees and expense(s) of shipping it out to the bureaus.

No loan there doesn't mean no loan somewhere else. Good banks want the business and will work with you so shop around. Good luck...

Hey, I need to dispute an open credit account on my reports that doesn't belong to me.

Do I need to dispute this once or do I have to do it with each specific reporting agency?

Hey, I need to dispute an open credit account on my reports that doesn't belong to me.

Do I need to dispute this once or do I have to do it with each specific reporting agency?

Each individual agency. All 3 of them have links on their website to file disputes. The creditor has a fixed period to respond and show proof that what you dispute is false.

Back