• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cronin out! 11/19 College Basketball

I really don't know a thing about Xavier recruiting. I know UC would do some sketchy things under Huggins and my impression is they continue to do so. I just did some interesting reading on Lance Stephenson. Maybe Xavier would have taken Stephenson but that would be surprising to me.

I think it's mostly a PR difference. Xavier isn't playing with a team of Rhodes scholars.

Huggins did take some risks at UC but obviously it worked and just as obviously Cincinnati hasn't been as good without him.

You live on the internet yet you can't provide a shred of evidence, so maybe it isn't a PR difference.

You live on the internet yet you can't provide a shred of evidence, so maybe it isn't a PR difference.

I don't have the high school GPA and test score of every recruit in my favorites, sorry.

What I do know is most major D-I caliber basketball players don't go to prep schools because they're trying to get a 1500 SAT so they can get into Harvard. Usually they go to improve their athletic visibility, their academic profile to increase their chances of becoming eligible to play, or both. And Xavier has recruited an awful lot of players from prep schools.

But sorry, I don't have Tu Holloway's high school transcript.

Back