• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

lol, you are pretty terrible at personal insults. Like it just feels so forced.

And as if W&B could have gotten into Wake ������

This is not even meant as an insult, I'm saying this out of concern more than anything, but are you sending Rambo to counseling yet?

So is it cool or sad that Bob2 seems to know so much about other posters? Or both?

Meh. I've been on here for five years. You pick up stuff. Like if someone is a frustrated IT loser or if someone's kid has issues.

So is it cool or sad that Bob2 seems to know so much about other posters? Or both?

Also, how long did I say it would be before you people started to make the attacks personal? It hasn't even been a day. I was willing to turn over a new leaf and forgive all the past insults and treat everyone with respect going forward, no insults. All I asked is that you show me the same respect. And W & B said fuck that and immediately started with the personal insults. It sucks that people have preferred to engage in personal insults but whatever. Bring it on. I'll be happy to talk shit about your wives, kids, whatever. Just remember, you're the ones who decided to make it personal, not me.

What the heck makes you think bmoney's kid has issues? And that's completely out of line, regardless.

Also, how long did I say it would be before you people started to make the attacks personal? It hasn't even been a day. I was willing to turn over a new leaf and forgive all the past insults and treat everyone with respect going forward, no insults. All I asked is that you show me the same respect. And W & B said fuck that and immediately started with the personal insults. It sucks that people have preferred to engage in personal insults but whatever. Bring it on. I'll be happy to talk shit about your wives, kids, whatever. Just remember, you're the ones who decided to make it personal, not me.

If it makes you feel good, have at it. Its a message board.

What the heck makes you think bmoney's kid has issues? And that's completely out of line, regardless.

Ayo, bmoney decided to personally attack me. I would not have said anything to him. You don't think that's out of line? Why don't you tell him he was out of line? I have told everyone I would not personally insult anyone and would forgive all their past insults going forward. All I ask is that they show me the same respect. W & B and bmoney decided to make shit personal. So that's what I'll do. Not only did I pledge to stop with the insults, I even banned myself to this one thread. This is the only thread I'm posting on. Because my presence was so upsetting for so many of the Hillary voters on the other threads. No one has to come on this thread. Stay the fuck away for all I care. You think I want to engage in stupid insults?

in other words, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"

amirite???

in other words, "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"

amirite???
That would imply I should forgive them and go back to letting their insults slide, like I did for months. Maybe I should. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I probably won't.

Holy shit, Trump just doesn't give a fuck.

That would imply I should forgive them and go back to letting their insults slide, like I did for months. Maybe I should. Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I probably won't.

well, in that quote you're Jesus asking God to forgive them. you know, b/c you're an internet martyr

Even if you're gonna insult them, talking about his kid like that is beyond the pale

Ayo, bmoney decided to personally attack me. I would not have said anything to him. You don't think that's out of line? Why don't you tell him he was out of line? I have told everyone I would not personally insult anyone and would forgive all their past insults going forward. All I ask is that they show me the same respect. W & B and bmoney decided to make shit personal. So that's what I'll do. Not only did I pledge to stop with the insults, I even banned myself to this one thread. This is the only thread I'm posting on. Because my presence was so upsetting for so many of the Hillary voters on the other threads. No one has to come on this thread. Stay the fuck away for all I care. You think I want to engage in stupid insults?
You took a "you're pretty terrible at insults" jab and went after a poster's kid. If you can't see the problem with that, then I don't know what to tell you.

As much as I hate to say it, the usual suspects couldn't go one day without attacking BSF, even after he limited his shitty memes to one thread.

This one's not on him.

well, in that quote you're Jesus asking God to forgive them. you know, b/c you're an internet martyr
No, I'm just a guy who has to constantly deal with pricks like you. By the way, congrats, you could not go a day without personally insulting me. Well done dickhead.

Even if you're gonna insult them, talking about his kid like that is beyond the pale

And coming at someone who said nothing to them is not? If you make it personal and come at me nothing is off limits as far as I'm concerned. You don't like it? Treat me with the same fucking respect I was willing to treat you- I would not have said a word to bmoney. I've limited myself to one thread. None of you even need to be posting on here. You've got a whole board to post on. But no, let's go fuck with bsf on the one fucking thread he's limited himself to.

No, I'm just a guy who has to constantly deal with pricks like you. By the way, congrats, you could not go a day without personally insulting me. Well done dickhead.

I think it's important for the internt record to state that i feel no remorse

Look, let's try this again. bmoney, I apologize. No more insults. I'm cool with people saying this meme is idiotic, that article is moronic, Trump supporters are nazis, etc. But why come on here just to talk shit to me? I've limited myself to one fucking thread on this entire board. What is the point in being pricks? Can't we disagree without making shit personal?

Back