• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crowdtilt Campaign for #buzzout Shirts: 10% Complete, Link in Post #1

I hope you get enough posters on this, because getting students to do it would be a horrible headache.

Let's be honest here...

Wake was founded on tobacco money, on the backs of slaves, don't you think the money would be better spent in the ghettos of Winston-Salem than on some silly pet project of jerks (pardon my tone) on a message board?

Let's be honest here...

Wake was founded on tobacco money, on the backs of slaves, don't you think the money would be better spent in the ghettos of Winston-Salem than on some silly pet project of jerks (pardon my tone) on a message board?

I guess that's up to contributors? Nothing saying they couldn't do both? Also: It's a $10 t-shirt. This is no different than preaching to people walking into Starbucks. Except that this is going to end up with a few rich Wake students getting free t-shirts.

By the way: I did get in touch with James Beshara, the WFU grad who founded Crowdtilt. He's more than willing to help with the cause and spruce up the campaign. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what I could ask of him. There's not much Crowdtilt can do on their end to get projects more awareness, AFAIK.

I guess that's up to contributors? Nothing saying they couldn't do both? Also: It's a $10 t-shirt. This is no different than preaching to people walking into Starbucks. Except that this is going to end up with a few rich Wake students getting free t-shirts.

This thread has been viewed hundreds of times, the time spent reading it and the time you've spent with this campaign to remove a good man and a better coach could have been much better re-purposed.

By the way: I did get in touch with James Beshara, the WFU grad who founded Crowdtilt. He's more than willing to help with the cause and spruce up the campaign. Beyond that, I'm not really sure what I could ask of him. There's not much Crowdtilt can do on their end to get projects more awareness, AFAIK.

If we could just recruit people, to recruit people, to recruit people to sell shirts, and charge those people = Profit. If you drew out the business model, I imagine it would be pyramid shaped with you on top.

If we could just recruit people, to recruit people, to recruit people to sell shirts, and charge those people = Profit. If you drew out the business model, I imagine it would be pyramid shaped with you on top.

I will say the "redsox ponzi scheme" tag made me laugh.

This thread has been viewed hundreds of times, the time spent reading it and the time you've spent with this campaign to remove a good man and a better coach could have been much better re-purposed.

You are adorable.

Per suggestion of Beshara, I raised the min contribution to $15. I lowered the tilt amount a bit, though I'm not really sure if that's where it should be or if I can lower it more; gotta do the maths. For now, we're around 10% complete. Keep the contributions coming!!

We only have 8 contributors so far. This is awful. What is wrong with you people?????

We only have 8 contributors so far. This is awful. What is wrong with you people?????

I was privately pledged about $300-400, but it doesn't look like any of those pledges have been made on the campaign yet.

And just like that, we got another contribution. Up to $177, 11%. KEEP 'EM COMING, GUYS.

DSCN3858_zps735f17ac.jpg

$10 each at EmbroiderMe on Battleground in Greensboro. Took them less than 30 minutes.

336-285-9492 I bet they will do quantity discounts.

I was privately pledged about $300-400, but it doesn't look like any of those pledges have been made on the campaign yet.

I haven't forgotten about you, RSF. Give me a few more days and I'll take care of it. Thanks again for setting this up.

Back