• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crowne Plaza Invitational

Dekin

Reaction score
What a start for Kyle Reifers!
He's -2 after the first hole with a lead off eagle.
Currently tied for 9th place, but he has 71 holes to go.

I bet Ken Duke, Bill Haas, Jonas Blixt and Jason Dufner. I liked Zach Johnson the best since his last 12 rounds there have been in the 60s but i didnt like his odds.

I expect 71 more updates.

Don't expect 71 more updates..............BUT, Kyle has gone eagle, birdie, birdie, par and is -4 after 4 holes and is now tied for 3rd with only 68 holes to go.
If he keeps up the pace, I will definitely keep reporting.

I bet Ken Duke, Bill Haas, Jonas Blixt and Jason Dufner. I liked Zach Johnson the best since his last 12 rounds there have been in the 60s but i didnt like his odds.

What kind of odds is Harris English getting? I'm convinced he's going to get over his bad Sunday performances and win really soon.

Kyle didn't quite continue his super hot pace, but he did finish with a very respectable 65, and is tied for 2nd only one stroke off the lead.
Very good first round...............Hope he keeps it going.

Bill Haas had a 72 and is tied for 74th

Kyle also managed to hit a 315 yard tee shot where the head of his driver snapped off and also flew 65 yards.

in that situation are you allowed to replace it or are you SOL for the rest of the round?

in that situation are you allowed to replace it or are you SOL for the rest of the round?

You would be allowed to replace it since it happened in the normal course of play. Would not be allowed to replace it if you got mad and slammed your driver down on the ground after a bad shot and the head snapped off.

You can replace it, if the damage was unintentional. However, if you snap your driver across your knee - you can't.

Meanwhile, in England, the world's #1 is throwing clubs and is about to miss consecutive cuts.

Dufner is playing out of his mind right now!

Dufner finished with a 64 today, after his 65 yesterday. If he wins this week, that will be 3 wins in a 5 week period............amazing. rory who?

Meanwhile, Kyle struggled a little today (+2) but he's still tied for 10th at -3. He needs a solid weekend.

Anyone understand Webb's philosophy of play this season? He is skipping a lot of tournaments.

Back