• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crump hurt again

Knock on wood - but it sounds like he shouldn't miss more than a couple of games. Of course you wonder how long before he will be in "game shape", since he's already been out so long.

Sorry to hear this about Crump. Lets hope he recovers and gets back in the rotation for the meat of the schedule.

I'm most worried about keeping Cortez Lewis healthy. I think he would be a top 3 receiver on just about every other ACC team. If he can stay healthy, I look for him to put up some lofty #'s this year.

Although this particular injury wasn't due to contact, maybe we should reinstitute the "less contact" type practices we use to have in order to preserve our talent. We really couldn't afford 3 injuries in the top rotation WR corps and expect improvement from last year, IMO.

Great kid from the local area. Hate it for him. Do think we are reasonably deep at WR although he is a good red zone threat.

Wonder if it is too late to cancel that order of "Crump: Make our air attack great again!" t-shirts I ordered.

Watch out for those cease and desist letters from the athletic department lawyers. Got a couple of those from our Willie "The Jet" Idlette t shirts back in the day.

Watch out for those cease and desist letters from the athletic department lawyers. Got a couple of those from our Willie "The Jet" Idlette t shirts back in the day.

Ha. I still have 2 of those shirts.

Crump's brothers chick is hot. Don't be a worm.

stoned-age-3.JPG

Back