• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 117: Congrats lbE on the new addition!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, barely missed the ending. THANKS CARVING BOARD LINE.

Well, the opening post doesn't suck. With Palma's record, the rest of the thread has no chance.

I thought we were gonna eff with the last one :(

Well, the opening post doesn't suck. With Palma's record, the rest of the thread has no chance.

When your only redeeming quality is your avatar, ya shouldn't be bringing the beef like this

Veal parm is good, but I don't eat veal unless it's free range.

#smugwarning

Wut? Isn't the whole appeal of veal that the animals don't move around a lot and have more tender meat as a result?

Wut? Isn't the whole appeal of veal that the animals don't move around a lot and have more tender meat as a result?

Most certainly, but I think it's cruel.

I have no problem eating animals. I just want them treated humanely.

Most certainly, but I think it's cruel.

I have no problem eating animals. I just want them treated humanely.

I get that, but it needs to be called free-range baby steak or something, not veal.

I've never even heard of free range veal. If the little fella wasn't licking the metal bars of his cage for nutrients, then I don't want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back