• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 137: That's the Buzz we know and despise

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
199390.jpg

Last edited:
How long has palma been waiting to post that, just biding his time.

JJ with the ankle socks basketball shoe look. Classy.

Palma - what's it feel like to have most likely paid an outrageous amount of money for fake wagyu beef?

Palma - what's it feel like to have most likely paid an outrageous amount of money for fake wagyu beef?

don't you mean fake kobe beef?

If it tasted like shit, I'd care. But I've never had a bad one that I've paid for yet. Most places will say if its Australian, and I can tell the difference between Snake River stuff.

Damn. Y'all took care of some fucking bidness when I went to dinner.

don't you mean fake kobe beef?

If it tasted like shit, I'd care. But I've never had a bad one that I've paid for yet. Most places will say if its Australian, and I can tell the difference between Snake River stuff.

Anything pre-2013 was fake Japanese

note to future cookoutdeac, don't apply vicks vaporub and then use the bathroom without washing your hands first.

note to future cookoutdeac, don't apply vicks vaporub and then use the bathroom without washing your hands first.

Made a similar mistake after dicing serranos for chili one night. Never. Again.

Made a similar mistake after dicing serranos for chili one night. Never. Again.

haha i've done that with jalepenos before, this wasn't nearly as bad.

I hope that shit didn't get in your peehole- or any orifice really

nah just around it, feels kind of like having sex with a snow(wo)man. or at least what i'd imagine that would feel like.

Argh waiting for a brew to get cold in the fridge takes forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back