• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 138: The Dog Days Are Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, there will be celebration beer tonight. might even pour some out for The Lost Years.

Cheers! To new beginnings!

hynere9u.jpg

So this guy I went to hs is a really big gay guy (like 400 lbs) and his FB page is a train wreck so I'm always glancing at it. The FB app just said I might be interested in the "Gay Chubs N Chasers" group.

Just got home and made a manhattan to celebrate. Might have four or five more.

B&D no need to apologize for posting pics of those flowing locks.

I'm headed home now to get to work on celebrating

Hello there,

Pleasant meeting you all. You seem like perfectly lovely ladies and fellows. But I must wonder, what is this thread for? Are you leaving this out there for everyone to see, so the Germans and Japanese attack us as soon as possible? Like we're filthy dogs waiting to be slaughtered? You people have to be kidding me. I lost half a foot so your grandparents could keep on eating cheeseburgers, and the next thing I know, you people are typing the stupidest bull malarkey I've ever read and pretending anybody cares. I'M A HERO! DOUGLAS MACARTHUR IS MY SON'S GODFATHER! AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOOZE, DICK, FOOD, AND PUSSY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!! Please. Let my generation die off before you disgrace us. Especially a fellow Wake Forest graduate.

God Bless,

ProudDeacon1948

Hello there,

Pleasant meeting you all. You seem like perfectly lovely ladies and fellows. But I must wonder, what is this thread for? Are you leaving this out there for everyone to see, so the Germans and Japanese attack us as soon as possible? Like we're filthy dogs waiting to be slaughtered? You people have to be kidding me. I lost half a foot so your grandparents could keep on eating cheeseburgers, and the next thing I know, you people are typing the stupidest bull malarkey I've ever read and pretending anybody cares. I'M A HERO! DOUGLAS MACARTHUR IS MY SON'S GODFATHER! AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT BOOZE, DICK, FOOD, AND PUSSY RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!! Please. Let my generation die off before you disgrace us. Especially a fellow Wake Forest graduate.

God Bless,

ProudDeacon1948

Did you go to school with Ed Wilson?

I didn't think it was possible for a human being to masturbate in his room for 5 hours straight after hearing the news another man was fired

gonna have some brahs. The Mexicans have no idea. Question:

has anyone made an attempt to reconcile bzzz quote yesterday of running the program with his "retirement" 24 hours later?

New parody, 3/10 so far. I guess the festivities today have given Moon some new inspiration.

Hello sir,

I appreciate you giving me a rating. I love ratings as much as the next guy. After all, I remember when my best friend's head got shot off at Guadalcanal, I said "Eh. 2.5. Not enough discarded brains!". So it's really big of you to tell me how you rate me, "leftcoastdeac". I'm sure you're just a lovely fellow who makes your grandparents quite proud with your silly contributions to idiotic conversations between a meaningless generation of know-nothings. Glad I made it possible for you to breathe.

Best wishes,

ProudDeacon1948

Back from work! Time to catch up on the madness.

And Martha Stewart did an AMA - pretty excited to read that sucker.

So how are chadders celebrating tonight? I assume ITK called dick duck, palma called his girl for a serious dry hump sesh, say hey is smoking drugs with his kids, etc

townie is townie ing on his girls face, hops is going for an extra run and packing a few more carrot in tomorrows snack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back