• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 172: LET'S MAKE THIS AN HISTORIC DAY, SUPREMES!! GAYBONE WANNA GO TO ZALES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaybone

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
sausage_party.jpg

Last edited:
Monday heartburn. Too much beer, coffee, beer, coffee, mexican food, beer, coffee thie last few days.

Looks like gaybone won this thing fair and square.

yup, lots of hooplah with that on social media right now.
good for her - glad she is finally able to be comfortable with herself.

I cannot tell you how long I been waiting for a chat thread title to be full fledged homophobic. Thank God.

yup, lots of hooplah with that on social media right now.
good for her - glad she is finally able to be comfortable with herself.

Ha - knowing most women, being comfortable with herself is just a pipe dream.

welp, this thread is off to a successful start.

My boss was circumsizing his baby so I bought him a hot dog and I go "extra ketchup?" lol. Pretty good. Got a raise out of it.

I was on the train today and some guy asked me if my wife had big tits. I go "none of your beeswax, bro". And he says "Oh my bad. I was just thirsty." lol. Needless to say, we're going to Chilis tonight.

Met a dude with tattoos all over. Like fully tatted up. Dick to forehead inked up, no spaces anywhere. And I go up to him and say "bro, looking fucking fly". He responds "I'm a lady". Turned out he was a goddamn woman. I couldn't tell cause of all the tats. Pretty cool. Mixed up his vagina for a dick. Life, man. Fucking live it.

Our office manager is giving a very dramatic recount of the Game of Thrones episode from last night to people that don't watch it.

Time to close the door.

I met a black guy today for the first time. Never seen one before. And so I go "I've seen Selma and also I've seen Amistad TWICE". And he looks at me, tears up a little bit, and says "I'm Japanese". And I go "Bro, this is fucking America, stop being racist."

Met my mom for my lunch cause we're really close, like I'm pretty much her best friend and the best person she knows and I'm not even into her for pussy or anything like that like a lot of dudes who try to be cool. Anyway I order a burger and my mom orders a bratwurst. The waiter's like "we don't sell bratwurst here". My mom whips out her tits, sticks out her tongue, and then passes out. Turns out she had a stroke. She's fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back