• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 173: "Say you're from Vandalay industries!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
resize.php

Last edited:
Define OWG. I'm 39 and I think it's been a pretty fantastic week.

Had a great night last night. I moved to this Chi suburb about 2 years ago, and have made some really good friends here, right in our neighborhood. Celebrated my 45th birthday last night with another guy who shares the same birthday, and had a rousing good time at a neighborhood restaurant/pub. Took over the whole back of the place at one of those long tables that's a booth/bench seat on one side and just lined all the kids up and stuffed them full of burgers and fries while the adults drank beers and played tunes on the iPhone jukebox app and ate chunks of beef. The owners came over and comped a bunch of drinks and shit and then we walked back to the houses and shot drunk hoops in the dark. good times

are gay owg weddings a thing?

Last edited:

Yesterday I packed a lunch for work but we had catered food which I ate instead. It somehow didn't cross my mind to put the uneaten lunch in the office fridge, and just brought it back home with me in its insulated bag and ice packs. It sat in the trunk of my car until about 10:30pm and was rather room temperature when I put it back in the fridge last night. Hopefully the turkey and cheese wrap and yogurt aren't spoiled because I'm going to eat them today! #prayers #staysafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back