• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 174: Centipedes taking over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lols. This bro needs to buy better shirts.

nipples-showing-through-dress-shirt1.jpeg
lololololol dem pepperoni nipples

Bell's planet series have been great. I just finished gulping down Uranus.

That was a terrible take by herd.

It was a terrible take and he expressed his opinion poorly but he already announced he was leaving.

You can't break up with your girlfriend after she dumps you.

It was a terrible take and he expressed his opinion poorly but he already announced he was leaving.

You can't break up with your girlfriend after she dumps you.

He would've gotten suspended regardless. Supposedly his last day is next week. Plus I read that this hurts Fox a little which ESPN is happy about.

I just hate when people conflate education with intelligence.

Yo LCD, I'm going to be in San Diego next weekend on a business trip. I've not been in a decade, any recs on a cant miss? I'm staying Fri and Sat in the Gaslight district.

You gotta visit Ballast Point and Coranado.

Just had a couple BBQ Pork Steam Bun rolls and a Cambodia Lager for $3 after hitting up the Russian market and it was one of the best lunches of my life

Really wish I could stay here longer, without having all this time consuming school work. Might have to come back next summer...

What up ninjaz! If ya missin out on THA GATHERING you missin out on a magic time with da dark carnival!

Lake hepititas is full and the shorteez are down

Shout out to an old school juggalette who came back to THA GATHERING with a new man! Long time no see girl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back