• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 174: Centipedes taking over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a few episodes behind. It got pretty weird and we had a hard time following it.

Ok. Well critics love it and the last few eps have been fantastic.

Hard science major, here. It was very dfficult, if not impossible, to study abroad without losing a semester. I guess I could have done it early and taken some general requirements but I was young and ignorant and by the time I thought about it it was too late.
This is why I did my research in Galapagos. Best of both worlds!

Allegedly we don't have enough in common and didn't spend enough time together. Even though we went away together two of the last three weekends. Hanging in groups on planned trips doesn't count I guess.

back to being a spinster

Lame. Let us know if you need a mid month GNO!

Had a long weekend last weekend and went up to Montreal, stopped by a cool beer bar in Maine, and hit up Burlington in Vermont for some Heady Topper. All in all a delicious and fun weekend.

Just got back into Winston last night and am in town for ten days or so. Weird to be back, even though it's only been since December when I was last here.

Had a long weekend last weekend and went up to Montreal, stopped by a cool beer bar in Maine, and hit up Burlington in Vermont for some Heady Topper. All in all a delicious and fun weekend.

Just got back into Winston last night and am in town for ten days or so. Weird to be back, even though it's only been since December when I was last here.

which strip club was your favorite?

Bar went fine it seems. Definitely one of those times where you finish and have no idea how it went though. Essays weren't bad at all, multiple choice was the normal "get it to two answers and then try to find the better answer of two correct answers" which is a pain in the ass. Have the month off until the job starts on the 31st so it's nice to just have a break from everything.

He's not a bad person, no need to go down the bashing road. One thing he cited was how we sat in silence for a while driving back from his friends' wedding in PA a couple weeks ago when everyone else in the car was asleep. He was like "I guess that goes back to having little in common if we had nothing to talk about," where I remember thinking about how it's nice to be comfortable in silence with someone and not feel the need to just chatter to fill space. I think he's more of a romantic and I am not. I was really enjoying how we fit into each others' social lives and then just did everyday things like have dinner, sit on the couch and watch some TV, go to Costco (lol), it was just comfortable. Guess he was looking for like fireworks and sparks and whatnot. Maybe I can still find a runner. And someone who lets foods touch on his plate, and who likes good beers.

Also I was sitting next to a woman who was probably 55 or so when taking the Bar and in the morning session of the essays she was just starting to read the fourth of five essays when time was up. I felt bad but was also thinking "well beat at least one person, just need 150-200 more and it's smooth sailing"

Also I was sitting next to a woman who was probably 55 or so when taking the Bar and in the morning session of the essays she was just starting to read the fourth of five essays when time was up. I felt bad but was also thinking "well beat at least one person, just need 150-200 more and it's smooth sailing"

Haha. Stupid olds. Lawyering is awesome!

I'm on it

oh dammit, guess my hot streak is over. Explains why one of mytinder dates canceled.

that dude is lying, not the real reason. sorry RTQ but no excuse not to get back on the wagon you've been pretty successful lately

I've been doing great, I know you all missed me. any threads I should read?

That was quick, you must have missed us!

He's not a bad person, no need to go down the bashing road. One thing he cited was how we sat in silence for a while driving back from his friends' wedding in PA a couple weeks ago when everyone else in the car was asleep. He was like "I guess that goes back to having little in common if we had nothing to talk about," where I remember thinking about how it's nice to be comfortable in silence with someone and not feel the need to just chatter to fill space. I think he's more of a romantic and I am not. I was really enjoying how we fit into each others' social lives and then just did everyday things like have dinner, sit on the couch and watch some TV, go to Costco (lol), it was just comfortable. Guess he was looking for like fireworks and sparks and whatnot. Maybe I can still find a runner. And someone who lets foods touch on his plate, and who likes good beers.

Sounds like you just need someone more chill. (I appreciate the comfortable silence as well, for the record.)

He probably couldn't handle the Stars and bars

Lame. Let us know if you need a mid month GNO!

GNO - I'm down for that!!

That's a long list of wants RTQ.
Sorry to hear Mark didn't work out :(

I'm always up for GNO but my schedule is pretty packed up! I added a Thursday night group run this month and that's usually my only open weekday. :) Just confirmed my fall marathon though so I need the running to get back in shape. To take a line from OSD, I've been fat, slow and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back