• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 176: Suggestions For Stabbing Townie !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story seemed like it was going a different way but #woeisrtq.

haha

i know someone that was in the midst of a break up in long term relationship (15 years not married). he cheated and she "got back at him" by "getting to know" the guy that was building the cabinets for their remodeled kitchen really well. i hope she got what she paid for.

I mean I literally walked up to him in the yard when he was leaving a visit with his mother and asked if he'd be willing to help with a leak at some point, and he was like "okay I'll get my ladder," so it obviously requires more than that little fix. It's right where a peak meets the rest of the roof so there are a lot of nails in that area.

331lwfm.png

That's in my buddy's yard; they have a french bulldog (and two young kids).

I mean I literally walked up to him in the yard when he was leaving a visit with his mother and asked if he'd be willing to help with a leak at some point, and he was like "okay I'll get my ladder," so it obviously requires more than that little fix. It's right where a peak meets the rest of the roof so there are a lot of nails in that area.

331lwfm.png

Where areas where the angles meet are notorious for leaking. Should be able to fix pretty easily and inexpensively with some new tar paper and replacing some shingles.

urban coyote!

Our dogs go crazy when they're in the back yard. I've got a rifle by the door in case they decide to attack one of our dogs.

Do you think anyone would want to buy eggs from an extremely average 31 year old who probably won't be able to use them herself? Maybe I can make money that way and get a new roof.

I'm surprised he didnt replace the shingles in the area. I wonder if that would be covered under your insurance, maybe claim hail damage or something. Then slap a metal roof on there and you wont have to worry about leaks ever again.

And as long as you're getting a tin roof, you may as well complete the look and throw away all your shoes.

Where areas where the angles meet are notorious for leaking. Should be able to fix pretty easily and inexpensively with some new tar paper and replacing some shingles.

there are some extra shingles in my workshop so that's good.

Do you think anyone would want to buy eggs from an extremely average 31 year old who probably won't be able to use them herself? Maybe I can make money that way and get a new roof.

We're talking chicken eggs, right?

I think it would be a lot quicker to find some gullible sap and sell them some of my ova for lots of money instead of selling chicken eggs for $2-5 per dozen

Egg donation pays quite well, you wouldn't have to find a specific person. And I am sure that healthy 31 year old eggs are in demand, but I also know you're not serious (though if you are, I think I have friends who have done it and could tell you more about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back