• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you allergic to mangoes or all citruses?

this journal cover makes me crave sour gummy worms rull bad

home_cover.gif

what happens if you eat one?

i get a rash around and in my mouth, and my insides go pretty liquid for a while.

it's more the peel than the fruit itself; mangoes have oils from the same family as poison ivy, which i'm highly susceptible to. i used to be able to get away with just eating the fruit if it was already cut or dried, but now it's all of it in all ways :(

23477e63cab861c188c6bc903207bdd8.jpg

This is what I drew, hopefully they can clean it a little.

When are they starting that site where you get to review people? I have some shit I need to say about Brews.

I think me and wife is gonna get crunked up tonight in the crib.

jim cantore is here so we are gonna die

i hope my flood buddy makes it

I'm not saying Leebs is a goddamn boss, but at their wedding, Jason is going to walk down the aisle and the minister will tell Leebs to kiss the groom.

Man, this shit is fucked up. I've randomly become super-allergic to poison ivy in the last six years. Had a couple of really bad cases since college.

Just put some clean bedsheets on the other day that I hadn't used in like a year, and I got some mad poison ivy rashes from them. FUCK that shit. Even washed, that nature oil fire bullshit is all over those sheets.

this idiot drank a bottle and a half of wine, you won't believe the one trick he did next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back