• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are quite comfortable like Hanky Panky ones, AMIRITE LADIES?!?

I like looking at them, wearing...not so much.

189710525586p

Going to see it tonight

How does it compare to gravity and interstellar?

I enjoyed it too. Visually not as good as those but for me more entertaining than Gravity. I also read the book so was excited for this

I enjoyed it too. Visually not as good as those but for me more entertaining than Gravity. I also read the book so was excited for this

So having read the book you enjoyed the movie? I always take that as a good review. I loved the book (very funny and page-turning suspension/science).

Watching the Lifetime Unauthorized 90210 Story. Good stuff. The chick playing Jennie Garth looks exactly like her. Tori Spelling not so much.

So having read the book you enjoyed the movie? I always take that as a good review. I loved the book (very funny and page-turning suspension/science).

Yeah I did. They glossed over a few things for pacing reasons but it's definitely a funny enough movie. Damon does a good job as Watney.

Watching the Lifetime Unauthorized 90210 Story. Good stuff. The chick playing Jennie Garth looks exactly like her. Tori Spelling not so much.

The Ian Ziering character to the Shannon Dougherty character - "why are you acting so crazy? you're like a shark! you're like a tornado! you're like a combination of a shark and a tornado!"

Gold

Looking forward to seeing the Martian. Really liked the book, been curious how the pretty geeky science aspects of the book transition to film.

She's weird. The opening and the first ad were hilarious.

Woke up drunk and cracked a beer today about to get weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back