• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream fifteen trees fell up the road a spell.

Did you see that huge AMA on /r/aliens by the guy who claimed his former roommate was a reptilian who spilled everything to him? He uploaded videos showing his abduction scars and even put a metal detector against his arm to show he still had implants. It was incredibly detailed and really fun to read, but he deleted it after citing fear for his life.

In the dream my neighbor cut down one and it weakened the roots of the others. So they all fell at once. But then in the opposite direction about 30 trees fell. Big ones. And it was somehow related to the fifteen but it's not clear how. I guess everything is interrelated. So I couldn't get out in either direction. And for some reason I was at some exhibition with Iowa football fans looking at all this pro-state of Iowa propaganda and exhibits. The head guy was nice but I didn't really dig it. Not sure what this all meant. The other side often communicates through metaphor in our dreams.

This means you have a fear of children. And an oral fixation.

Did you see that huge AMA on /r/aliens by the guy who claimed his former roommate was a reptilian who spilled everything to him? He uploaded videos showing his abduction scars and even put a metal detector against his arm to show he still had implants. It was incredibly detailed and really fun to read, but he deleted it after citing fear for his life.

Have you ever had sleep paralysis? I had it one time. I know someone who had it and woke up with a hand print on their arm only the fingers weren't human. I used to be an investigator for MUFON.

I missed you bsf. Even if we disagree on overpopulation.

Yea you were always meaner to me than I was mean to you. But we have a good thing going. I like to speculate about what parts of underground rural Appalachia you live in and you like to say weird mean stuff that sometimes makes sense. Match made in heaven.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16282-1348255632-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back