• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
My senior year, all the football seniors were recognized on the second to last home game to avoid it happening in front of 300 people.

Not only was the final game that year poorly attended (Vandy on Thanksgiving weekend), but it was cold, windy, and raining. That was MY senior day. Thanks, band. At least we won, went to a bowl game, and won that, too.

I was there that day, then went out to Burke Street that night, so basically like most weekends.

Me and Rubbins are 2 different people, bro. He lives in Mexico and is like an American hero keeping the world safe from the cartels, whereas I am a simple man.

Not sure if he's reading the CT today, but El Chupe has had another experience on Ghost Indian highway. No sightings this time, but general creepiness.

You should reverse-guilt them into making the drive to Winston.

That would be possible on a year when my sister spends Thanksgiving with her inlaws, if Wake also has a home football game in Winston. They've come down before. But being the childless daughter moves me down on the list. This year we're spending Thanksgiving with my sister and it's a home game year, so that probably means we'll never have a no-sister, yes-football game year again, since they alternate.

That would be possible on a year when my sister spends Thanksgiving with her inlaws, if Wake also has a home football game in Winston. They've come down before. But being the childless daughter moves me down on the list. This year we're spending Thanksgiving with my sister and it's a home game year, so that probably means we'll never have a no-sister, yes-football game year again, since they alternate.
I'd be lying if I say I followed this reasoning- probably cause I'm not good at math. But it seems to me that you need to get pregnant to get out of this situation.

I'd be lying if I say I followed this reasoning- probably cause I'm not good at math. But it seems to me that you need to get pregnant to get out of this situation.

If I were to find a man to make a baby with, it would definitely complicate the holidays.

We're heading down to the ATL on Tuesday night after work to do Thanksgiving with my family. Should be less traffic that way. Starting the drive back Friday night after a couples shower for one of my husband's coworkers in West Cobb. Then finishing the drive on Saturday in time to tailgate before the State/UNC-CHeaters game.

We have solved the issue of traveling around Christmas by expanding the holiday season. We're doing early Christmas on the 2nd weekend in December with Wolf1297's family that live in Florida. We're doing late Christmas over MLK weekend in the ATL with my family. We get to have a nice Christmas at home and do 11 pm Christmas Eve candlelight service at our own church here in Raleigh. #winwin

Last edited:
Not sure if he's reading the CT today, but El Chupe has had another experience on Ghost Indian highway. No sightings this time, but general creepiness.

"Indians scattered on dawn's highway bleeding/Ghosts crowd the young child's fragile eggshell mind"

From a 15th century book that is the first fully illustrated manual of military technology.
CUgS_hgWoAESBzx.jpg

On which holiday would you most like to make a baby with your perfect man?

holiday conception is irrelevant for my imaginary future child

Warning, she's not looking for perfection and can be a bit prickly if you suggest so.

lol there are plenty of things I can add to the list for a perfect man but I know that is not going to happen so I'm just being realistic. but like I've said dozens of times, it is okay to have preferences too.

There's a SFW naked woman in this picture, and she'd definitely freak me the fuck out if she moved while I walked past her.

JnhLZP9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back