• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
tuffalo and townie not liking painkillers is less surprising than harry giles picking duke

New T-shirt Day, appropriate in wake of Giles debacle:

2hpm6vt.jpg

You have a permit for those guns?

Charlie Brown's 'bout to be busted in the face, without even getting out of the way or taking a swing -- very appropriate for Wake sports.

Yep, no happy high from the drugs. Just nausea and narcolepsy (go from being fine to needing sleep NOW). Waiting for this next one to wear off and hopefully switching to ibuprofen.

Yep, no happy high from the drugs. Just nausea and narcolepsy (go from being fine to needing sleep NOW). Waiting for this next one to wear off and hopefully switching to ibuprofen.

You're thinking too much, just give in to it, don't fight it, EXPLORE it.

That just means you didn't take enough. Next time double the dose, then buzz one out. You'll feel great.

tuffalo and townie not liking painkillers is less surprising than harry giles picking duke

I've done more drugs in my life than you've licked hairs on Moonz's taint.

Just don't care for pharmies. Xanax is ok I guess.

Wait a sec, leebs did you take it with any alcohol? AHHHHH, I bet that's your problem, gotta have a couple glasses of wine, maybe four, then pop them for optimal glazing and drooling.

George (trying to calm Jonathan): I'll put on the vaporizer. I also have some Valium. It's a mixture that I've been playing around with lately.
Ray: Could be comforting.
George: Also, it's not to bad if you top it off with just a sip of Prosecco.
Ray: Sounds like a pothead's BLT, I like it.

Just realized that Dead & Co. are going to be in Greensboro a week from today!

I'm visiting Varanasi in India and apparently they have these weed milkshakes everywhere that knock tourists the f out

I'm into this Mexican weed that they put some kind of triply dust on. It's weird wild stuff man. Veerrrryyy interesting. Obviously not for nubs that trade pharmies for ibuprofen tho

oh snap awar wants to bone say hey!!!! YES. hot.

I think they are both married. SCANDALOUS.

Good to see Say Hey is a fat ginger, just as moonz predicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back