• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
But a Chic-fil-a is a sandwich. It is a chicken sandwhich. It is delivered on the same kind of bun as a hamburger. So, therefore, a hamburger is a sandwich. If is just different meat, but same as a chicken sandwich. And if a hamburger is a sandwich, then a hotdog must also be. In my book, a sandwich is a meal delivered on bread.

But a Chic-fil-a is a sandwich. It is a chicken sandwhich. It is delivered on the same kind of bun as a hamburger. So, therefore, a hamburger is a sandwich. If is just different meat, but same as a chicken sandwich. And if a hamburger is a sandwich, then a hotdog must also be. In my book, a sandwich is a meal delivered on bread.

no

chicken on a bun is a chicken sandwich

ground beef patty on bun is a hamburger, it is a class of its own

a hot dog is most definitely not a sandwich

camo_pants.jpg

I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side
Of his best friend's ride
Trying to holler at me

hot dog is not a sandwich.
best grilled cheese i've had in a while was brie and goat cheese on challah bread, with caramelized onions and mushrooms on it, too.

that said, the BEST grilled cheese will always be 2 slices of kraft american cheese on white bread. lots of butter.

RTQ, let the $110 go. he didn't have to, but he did, you're under zero obligation to reimburse nor should you feel bad about not paying for the room of the other wedding.

ok, caught up now. for reiteration, hot dogs are not sandwiches.

Does anyone use mayo instead of butter for their grilled cheese?

I heard about that technique on the How to Do Everything podcast - Link

I've been eating a lot of grilled cheese lately, just so cheap and easy and the only thing I can get that I like at the store I can walk to. I just go with those kraft singles and they do the job.

for a classic grilled cheese? yes.
i don't care if that's a minority opinion, it's the correct opinion.

It's correct, I made some cheddar grilled cheeses a couple weeks ago for lunches and the cheese just doesn't get the same melty awesomeness with a sharp cheddar.

It's correct, I made some cheddar grilled cheeses a couple weeks ago for lunches and the cheese just doesn't get the same melty awesomeness with a sharp cheddar.

did you see my #important post about banning Smidge from the Panthers thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back