• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raising Arizona, Adaptation, Matchstick Men and Face/Off are my favorite Nick Cage movies.

Cool title, Plama, because I really like that movie, but damn, you really should have spent more time in #Tribble.

I don't know if I like people that don't like spicy food. Almost as bad as non-drinkers.

So my girlfriend is dog sitting one of her friends dogs. She's a teacher so she goes to bed hella early. I get a text from her asking if I'm up... No shit Fallout is out... So she informs me that the dog she's dogsitting took a shit on the pillow next to her and it was so rank she woke up from the smell. What untrained mut shits on a pillow? At least go on the floor! I lost a lot of respect for her friend tonight.

CT 179: If I let you suck my tongue, would you be greatful?

I've really grown to like spicy foods in my old age but Indian is definitely my least favorite kind of AZN food.

I ride with Vietnamese and Thai

So my girlfriend is dog sitting one of her friends dogs. She's a teacher so she goes to bed hella early. I get a text from her asking if I'm up... No shit Fallout is out... So she informs me that the dog she's dogsitting took a shit on the pillow next to her and it was so rank she woke up from the smell. What untrained mut shits on a pillow? At least go on the floor! I lost a lot of respect for her friend tonight.

What the hell? What kind of dog is this thing?

...what if she had rolled in to it...

Went to the premier of the Charleston episode of "Parts Unknown" last night as part of the food film festival. They brought you samples of the food being eaten in the episode, during the portion of the show when the food was being eaten to create an interactive, multi-sensory experience and then had a bad ass after party with more delicious food. Awesome event.

Fucking truck kicked a rock into my windshield this morning and left a pretty good sized nick. I just had my windshield replaced last month, so I got pretty angry and took pictures of the cab. I also took down the license plate (the front one, because the back one was so beatdown and obscured that I couldn't read it). There was no ph # on the truck, so I googled the shitty construction company and called them. The lady tells me that people try to say that all the time and asks me to tell her exactly what happened. I do, and she tells me to call back later, but refused to tell me who to ask for or when to call, and hangs up on me.

Now, I know that I probably have no recourse because I can't really prove shit other than the fact that my newish windshield now has a small crack, but fuck this truck, fuck that lady, and fuck that company.

I sort of want to call the police to put in a complaint and make their lives a little shittier, but it seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Didn't you follow the sticker which recommended staying back 300'?

You know, the one visible from 10'?

Fucking truck kicked a rock into my windshield this morning and left a pretty good sized nick. I just had my windshield replaced last month, so I got pretty angry and took pictures of the cab. I also took down the license plate (the front one, because the back one was so beatdown and obscured that I couldn't read it). There was no ph # on the truck, so I googled the shitty construction company and called them. The lady tells me that people try to say that all the time and asks me to tell her exactly what happened. I do, and she tells me to call back later, but refused to tell me who to ask for or when to call, and hangs up on me.

Now, I know that I probably have no recourse because I can't really prove shit other than the fact that my newish windshield now has a small crack, but fuck this truck, fuck that lady, and fuck that company.

I sort of want to call the police to put in a complaint and make their lives a little shittier, but it seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Luckily, most auto insurance companies will pay to repair nicks like that with no cost to you. Make sure you jot down the exact location and time it happened. A coworker of mine owns a grading company, and they pay out claims all the time as long as their truck was in the approximate location around that time.

That makes sense. I'll do that today. Thanks.

I could tell the lady was trying to watch what she said... She responded initially by just saying "yeah, I don't know about that."

My friends' dog took a shit on the bed, ate the shit before they could clean it up, and then threw it back up on my friend's pillow.

Can you really get recourse from someone for a rock being kicked up? Isn't that just something that happens when driving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back