• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
he walked from Florida to the Mojave to sacrifice a goat and his name is Augustus Sol Invictus?

i'm in

What the hell? What kind of dog is this thing?

...what if she had rolled in to it...

Some type of miniature thing. I really have no idea.

My friends' dog took a shit on the bed, ate the shit before they could clean it up, and then threw it back up on my friend's pillow.

That's really funny but also really disgusting.

my wife wants a cat more than anything, and I was thinking of getting her one for birthday, and our lease says we just have prior written approval from the landlord to get a pet. so I wrote the landlord and he writes back he's deathly allergic, and doesn't know if it would affect him from the basement, but he doesn't want to chance it. in the three years we've been in the apt I think he's been in once. and there's no way he could sense it from upstairs. seems like a lame excuse.

It's reasonable to hope. Not reasonable to think it's actually going to happen.

well I will hope that anyway. that'll be my barometer of two acceptable outcomes in the next two weeks. or maybe the combined margin of victory is under 100. I hope we can score in one or both games!

my wife wants a cat more than anything, and I was thinking of getting her one for birthday, and our lease says we just have prior written approval from the landlord to get a pet. so I wrote the landlord and he writes back he's deathly allergic, and doesn't know if it would affect him from the basement, but he doesn't want to chance it. in the three years we've been in the apt I think he's been in once. and there's no way he could sense it from upstairs. seems like a lame excuse.

maybe he comes and sleeps in your bed when you're not home

There's a dude running for the FIFA presidency named Tokyo Sexwale. I'd really just like to co-opt him and Augustus Sol for an independent US presidential ticket.

Yeah, that's a pretty lame excuse.

That Augustus dude's accent is very odd. Has to be fake. I like how he starts out his youtube vid by touting the fact that his grad school has banned him for life and that his law school had the FBI investigate him, and that he was recently invesgated by the US Marshalls. Seems like a solid resume so far. I think I'll keep listening.

Obviously I'm a cat lady and I hope you can get one, but if he's really deathly allergic, I can understand his reluctance. Fur could get into the duct work if you share any of that, and if he needs to clean the unit when you move out, he might not even be able to go inside.

Just piping in to say Indian food is great. We mix it up with Indian, Thai, Korean, and Chinese delivery every week, but we finally found a great Indian spot and it has been dominating the rotation lately. And gimme all the spice. Sometimes I write "I'm not white, make it spicy" to see what happens.

Y'all don't get so nervous about a little rock hiring your windshields. My winsheild is crack no big deal

I'm pretty n00bish when it comes to Indian. Where are the best spots in THE HYPHEN to broaden my horizons?

I'm pretty n00bish when it comes to Indian. Where are the best spots in THE HYPHEN to broaden my horizons?

Hit up Nawab one day for lunch. They have a lunch buffet, and its an easy and fairly inexpensive way to sample a variety of dishes.

You could check out Agni Indian Buffet off 68 in Greensboro if you want to go for lunch. Depending on where in HP you are, it may not be far. http://agnikitchenbar.com/

I am pretty happy with just some saucy meat and naan so I can't speak to the quality in general, but they have a variety of dishes and I've been happy with it the couple times I've gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back