• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the Chapel Hill libraries just a place for dudes to hook up ? Maybe he was planning to give somebody a handjob.

8th floor bathroom, Davis Library. That's the place, uh, rumor has it. So I've been told...probably by JOE.

latest

I just googled the best indian food in LA top 20 list. The #1 indian spot had the comment "well, it has a strip mall feel but they even take reservations!"

A lot of the best Asian restaurants in Chicago are in strip shopping centers with terrible decor.

I don't know what's weird about it. Poor people eat poor food. Poor food generally tastes like shit. Its science. In 50 years the hipsters will be praising zimbabwe cuisine.

what the fuck are you talking about?

lamb, seafood, (some) beef, goat etc are poor people food?

northern indian cuisine is like banquet food

I don't know what's weird about it. Poor people eat poor food. Poor food generally tastes like shit. Its science. In 50 years the hipsters will be praising zimbabwe cuisine.

this opinion keeps getting worse

the peasant food of earlier generations is the luxury food of today (organ meats, sweetbreads, etc.)

some chefs talk about 'elevating street food' but whether it's expensive ingredients or simple ingredients it's still about achieving a full flavor profile

the peasant food of earlier generations is the luxury food of today (organ meats, sweetbreads, etc.)

some chefs talk about 'elevating street food' but whether it's expensive ingredients or simple ingredients it's still about achieving a full flavor profile

palmab03

rsf, probably wise to get that windshield fixed before it gets any worse.

from the Law & Order episodes I've seen, photos of the damage should be enough evidence if the case goes to trial.

rsf, probably wise to get that windshield fixed before it gets any worse.

from the Law & Order episodes I've seen, photos of the damage should be enough evidence if the case goes to trial.

about 75% of the pictures on my phone are from this morning now

the other 25% are of my cat

#heyladies #heyrtq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back