• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have less problems with food quality at brunch buffets, but the people rustling my eggs problem remains. If the establishment is decent enough, my fears can be temporarily allayed, however.

Oh yeah, private clubs or expensive hotels/restaurants only for brunch buffets. No Golden Corral bullshit !

I have less problems with food quality at brunch buffets, but the people rustling my eggs problem remains. If the establishment is decent enough, my fears can be temporarily allayed, however.

what's not to love about variably cooked food sitting under a heat lamp for X minutes

You cried didn't you?

i'll be honest, i got a little choked up because it's like "hey! it's ok to be sad every once in a while!" but it wasn't like the total ugly-crying induced by Up.
over all, i thought it was a really clever movie.

I looked up the ending to Conair cause palma said it made him cry and most of the comments were people talking about how it made them cry. Thought that was pretty funny.

The first movie to make me cry was either Ernest Goes to Camp or the Benji Movie from the 80s, Benji The Hunted. I forget which one.

No shit my wife's fave movie ever is Con Air.

Indian food is great. There's a little place near my office that generally has 2 meats and 3 vegetable options each day (plus biryanis, samosas, etc). Little platter with veggie biryani, chili chicken, aloo gobi, and naan with mango chutney? Nom nom nom

Honeymoon in Vegas = best Nic Cage movie :thumbsup:

(I fell way behind being out yesterday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back