• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason western conference teams struggle in the east, NFL teams struggle in London and Peyton Manning can't play in the cold. You throw a guy who hasn't left LA in 5 years in 40 degree temps at 5am his time and that's like a 4 bag home field advantage.

Excuses, excuses...

And I've done the West Coast -> East Coast trip 7 times in the past 6 months. The "5am my time!!!" thing is greatly exaggerated. It's a 3 hour difference. You adjust pretty quickly unless you took a red-eye and didn't get any sleep.

banh mis are pretty great too, but i think those are vietnamese

I have a vague recollection of you mentioning working in the Back Bay. If that's right, check out the Bon Me food truck for banh mi sammiches.

Excuses, excuses...

And I've done the West Coast -> East Coast trip 7 times in the past 6 months. The "5am my time!!!" thing is greatly exaggerated. It's a 3 hour difference. You adjust pretty quickly unless you took a red-eye and didn't get any sleep.

Not excuses. simply FACTS.

or how about spent an hour in the bathroom of foothills throwing up the night before

it'd be one thing if you won a single contest in the like...8 we played

you lost every single one, son

I have a vague recollection of you mentioning working in the Back Bay. If that's right, check out the Bon Me food truck for banh mi sammiches.

That place is great. Saigon Alley is very, very good too.

(The only food truck I've been to lately is Chicken and Rice Guys though, which I go to basically eleventy times a week)

To be fair to PLAMA, he did get robbed by a hooker the night before.

To be fair to PLAMA, he did get robbed by a hooker the night before.

good lord, what a 24 hours. Then my phone died while tailgaiting and I walked around aimlessly for 3 hours looking for the people I came with, only to discover there's a whole other parking lot across the street where people apparently can be.

I'm afraid RTQ's standards are ridiculous and rsf might not meet them. This is the same woman that denied a drunken palma a friendly hug/grope.

if you want to perpetuate that jdawg crap then just go back into your bunker hole and hush

How long did the Brasky RTQ fling last?

for two laps around Salem Lake

lol why play beer pong when you could play slap cup/rage cage?

Last edited:
Well even if you want to play beer pong, go with a faster-paced equivalent like 21 cup civil war.

At a fundamental level, beer pong is so slow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back