• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 179: Attention men of Winston-Salem: The fleshlight is lubed and ready 4 action

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend involved pre-wedding HH Friday. Celebration of life for our friends' baby who passed away at 6 weeks old. Then the actual wedding last night. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

Hubs got super wasted somehow last night and passed out on a bench at the wedding (which was at a restaurant) and when we woke him up to go home he yakked on the floor. Oof

This weekend involved pre-wedding HH Friday. Celebration of life for our friends' baby who passed away at 6 weeks old. Then the actual wedding last night. Talk about a roller coaster of emotions.

Hubs got super wasted somehow last night and passed out on a bench at the wedding (which was at a restaurant) and when we woke him up to go home he yakked on the floor. Oof

Your man parties. Nice.

The fate of Bing Bong scene is the saddest collective experience I have ever been a part of. The entire theater was dead silent but for the sounds of sniffling and motherfuckers trying to keep it together.

Ugh seriously. "Take her to the moon for me." WAAAAH

So my fiancée is gone wedding dress shopping in NYC tonight and tomorrow.

What should I do home alone? Wings and beer? Hookers and blow? Jerkin and cry?

a261e665c6087ea7041d867a3ae0dd82.jpg

Just started Nathan for You on Chat Thread's recommendation. Killer. Good look y'all.

So my fiancée is gone wedding dress shopping in NYC tonight and tomorrow.

What should I do home alone? Wings and beer? Hookers and blow? Jerkin and cry?

You need help with this on a National Football League Sunday?

Fuckin international break has me jonesing for footie. May need to play some FIFA. No interest in throwball. If my truck were up for it, I'd drive the 3 hours to Bucknell. Certainly not worth renting a car tho.

Your man parties. Nice.

Apparently one of the other dudes immediately passed out in the cab. And another was staying at a hotel 5 blocks away but was so drunk he got lost and it took him 45 min to walk back.

This is what happens when everyone with kids has a night off of parent duty and free open bar.

The shots of Fireball at the pre party bar at 5:15pm really set the tone for the night I think ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back