• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 181: bigger punk, Josh Norman or Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asshole

No worries. WFFaithful (lil bro and parents) sit on the row behind us on the end to the right. I think I saw doofus last night briefly too.

Yeah, I was sitting with TITSWF, doofus, and BDer. A great friend of mine who works at UNCG came into town, so I was mostly shooting the shit with him and not really watching the game.

How long has the hoops room been updated? It's much better than it used to be.

Yeah, I was sitting with TITSWF, doofus, and BDer. A great friend of mine who works at UNCG came into town, so I was mostly shooting the shit with him and not really watching the game.

How long has the hoops room been updated? It's much better than it used to be.

I got a sweet video of doofus dancing during one of the intermissions.
btj54Fo.gif

This is our first year coming to games since about 2009 so I'm not sure. I think I heard someone say it was renovated for this season, and there are additional renovations planned.

I haven't been into the hoops room yet this year, I'll have to check it out. It was the first game where I made it in time for the pre-game stuff. Had dinner in the president's suite and then watched from a different suite. Had the first class experience last night.

Last night was the first game they've had the bottom fill beers in the Hoops Room, and at first they had some trouble working the kinks out. Too much head in some of the beers while none in others. The earlier games, there were 3 different booze stations and regular sodas at those stations, but last night there were the two alcohol stations and a separate soda/water station. The Arkansas game was far and away the most popular game in the HR.

Ah, got it. I await the next Wes Miller to be new Wake head coach campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back