• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 181: bigger punk, Josh Norman or Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather is beautiful and clear in the desert today!

Southern Tier makes some good beer, although it's weird their HQ is in NYC and has "Southern" in the title

MAKES YOU WONDER

Southern Tier makes some good beer, although it's weird their HQ is in NYC and has "Southern" in the title

MAKES YOU WONDER

like how we had a t-ball team called the Blue Angels but our colors were green and grey

OGncv6f.gif

Today is my last day of student teaching and my cooperating teacher is having all my students sign a giant card with a short message.

And all my kids have been telling me how they're going to miss me all week and keep asking why have to go. Today is going to get me in the #feels.

SOMETHING ABOUT NOT LIKING SOUR CREAM

You shut your smelly pirate hooker mouth.

Milhouse focusing his Hate Star on BSF4L is the sneaky funny thing about the last couple of CTs

Yes.

Just bought a supremes combo from the Bo in CLT airport. Got on my plane and learned that they left out the seasoned fries. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Douglas Tompkins, the founder of North Face, who was buying up millions of acres in Patagonia to turn into National Parks, died this week in a kayak accident in Chile.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/b...e-founder-dies-in-kayaking-accident.html?_r=0

180 Degrees South is a great documentary about a couple of guys who were recreating Douglas's 1968 trip through Patagonia.

Just saw that; very sad. I really liked him in 180 Degrees South (on Netflix for those interested).

Amazon has the complete Breaking Bad series on blu-ray for $49.99 today.

If I didn't already own 4 of those seasons, I'd be all over that.

that's an awesome video of 3 people pooping their pants (i can only assume that happened)

MAKES YOU WONDER

I could sure go for a Crème Brûlée nitro right now.

I thought Southern Tier's Creme Brulee beer was near undrinkable. It was in a bottle though, and not nitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back