• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 181: bigger punk, Josh Norman or Justin Bieber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each loop, watch a different person.

Merry Christmas everyone!

xc2o2Rq.gif

Thank you IT people for ruining my morning and preventing me from getting any work done.

The Facebook time machine has reminded me that it's been 7 years since Wake played in the Military Bowl at RFK.

due to the wisdom of this board I started watching Nathan for You. Only several episodes in but good lord it's hysterical

also, anyone else watch Casual on Hulu? I found it pretty amusing and enjoyable.

Mexico travel fella...why are you plan this trip? I can give you some spots but need deets on your style and traveling companions to know your odds of getting killed it's probs not a safe trip but could be great just depends

Right now planning to travel solo or maybe with one friend. I'm comfortable traveling around Latin America. I lived in Guatemala for seven months. I'm not tryna have the most Mexican experience possible, as bob keeps insinuating. Just trying to stay away from the spring break party type spots in favor of chill and culture. Condesa seems like a cool hood in la ciudad. Is Guanajato cool? Ixtapa? Just looking to stay in hostels, walk around, eat good food, go out at night, but nothing swanky or too gringo.

Hmmm that sounds doable. I wouldn't drive around much. I have a friend that knows a bomb ass chill place that's like secret and I've been meaning to go. I will ask again and let you know. seriously though it is pretty dangerous in many places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back