• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 183: The Deacs are tryin' too much but baby we can't win

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
images

Last edited:
i think we should make it the goal of this chat thread to get aceeight, wfu22fan, simosfrostyone, HONDO2, etc. to post here

just make it the biggest shitshow of a chat thread there has ever been

YESSSssssss (to nsync quotes)

also, wtf. i turn my back for 9 minutes and boom- CT done.

I may or may not have Karaoke'd to this song a few nights back and I may or may not have watched the music video the next day so that next time I can incorporate in some boy band-esque dance moves into the routine for next time.

Thanks, President Trump.

i think we should make it the goal of this chat thread to get aceeight, wfu22fan, simosfrostyone, HONDO2, etc. to post here

just make it the biggest shitshow of a chat thread there has ever been

Where did Simos come from? He went from making occasional posts without any real slant (as far as I remember at least) to just going full-blown right-wing all over everybody.

Townie, I am on p. 730 of Infinite Jest and the Wheelchair Assassins have just obtained a read-only copy of the Entertainment and are hatching plans to abduct the Incandenza family and the PGOAT. Really picking up now. I might actually finish it this month.

Where did Simos come from? He went from making occasional posts without any real slant (as far as I remember at least) to just going full-blown right-wing all over everybody.

election years do weird things to people

I feel like people who feel the strongest about Pride and Prejudice are white girls who share the name of the protagonist.

hope so. in-laws are in town and we're getting all the foodz. Central tonight, Osteria Morini tomorrow, Le Diplomate Sunday.

Yum. I just found out this morning that our nanny made tamales for us for dinner as a birthday celebration for one of the other girls in the share (we knew she was doing lunch for the girls but didn't realize she was cooking us all dinner as well). So at least I don't have to think about planning dinner now...

How many songs does NSYNC have, like 5 or 6 right? They were popular for like 2 issues of Tigerbeat. Plama's going to be recycling lyrics like crazy.

"It's gotta be me!"
I think that's the only lyric I know by them and not sure if that's right or not. I trust palma knows his Nsync though. Bye bye bye. I guess I know two lyrics.

mid 70s day off after busy week hittin da beach right now lotta meejicans out enjoying the surf and sun a little windy pretty good radical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back