• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 186: Moonzzz Rump Ranger Mafia - Sign Up - Starts Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've ever been to a Boston market

I grew up near a Boston Market (started out as Boston Chicken) and used to do the side sampler: creamed spinach, mac and cheese, baked apples, and cornbread.

All of these items were consumed by my progeny last night

Omg multiple trees DOWN

764616-dungeon-keeper-2-windows-screenshot-introduction-scared-dwarf.jpg

My kids ate the shit out of it too and for future reference kids eat free on Tuesday night. Maybe they won't ask for Salsaritas every single time we talk about going out now.[/QUOTE]

Mine are all about that Rio Grande or Chili's

The Fat Daddy's - Golden Corral - Miami Subs - Boston Market combo on Glenwood Avenue on the edge of my neighborhood was killer when I was like 9 years old. And a Ragazzi's down the street? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

There were some pretty diesel sized limbs around my place yesterday...also, some big tree branches down. HEY OHHHH. :umkc:

But I kept power throughout even though everyone else in the library decided to do the elementary school tornado drill and head downstairs. I stayed up top so I am unable to confirm or disconfirm if they actually covered their heads like the real drill used to have us do, but that's what I imagine. Weak.

is there a possibility that pleats and/or blousy men's shirts ever come back into style? please say no. I don't know how I ever wore some of that shit.

water sports
It sounds like an innocuous enough term, right? But believe me when I say it means something far, far different than what you're probably thinking.

Boston Market dark meat plate is pretty money. I really like their mac and cheese, too.

Haven't been to one of those in years. I think the last time was some free coupon day they were doing in Greensboro a few years back.

So latest update from Duke Energy is that my power should be restored by 11:45 tomorrow morning!

Sorry man. Hope you didn't lose too much food.

At least you can shower at work...

Sorry man. Hope you didn't lose too much food.

At least you can shower at work...

We have a gas hot water heater, so showering is not a problem. I don't think we lost too much food, some meat in the freezer. What sucks is that today is trash day, so that food will have to sit in the can for a week.

I'm listening to this song to prevent myself from murdering some motherfuckers out here today

I'm listening to this song to prevent myself from murdering some motherfuckers out here today

What happened? Lay it out in text. Had to stop two coworkers from murdering each other today, so I've already had to be a #goodlistener.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back