• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 186: Moonzzz Rump Ranger Mafia - Sign Up - Starts Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.

I actually feel really good this morning. Took an afternoon nap yesterday to prepare for DST and maybe that helped.

We'll see how I feel at 4PM.

I slept until almost 10am yesterday and as a result couldnt fall asleep last night. I'm dragging this morning.

I'm doing ok today but got up early yesterday so I wouldn't have issues going to sleep last night.

Car in the shop, making a humming-type sound when I'm at 2700-3000 rpm. So I'm sure it's transmission related but hopefully nothing too drastic. Going out of town next weekend, was going to fly, decided I'd save some cash and drive, and now I'm just going to rent a car to be safe. Good times, great oldies.

Oh and good morning.

I took a nap yesterday and made sure to take one of my daily medicine that makes me drowsy and sleep better a little earlier than normal. All in all it worked ok but I did fall asleep an hour later than I had hoped. I've got work events on Monday and Tuesday evenings this week. I have a feeling that come Wednesday I'm going to crash.

Missed the first 30 min. Definitely want to rewatch on Netflix.

I was so Anti-Duke when it came out, then I felt bad for them when the truth came out.

I recorded it because it is one of the first 30 for 30s that covers something I remember following closely while it happened. We were all so guilty of the rush to judgement.

First day at my new job today. Lining that up with daylight savings was a poor plan.

My biannual PSA, while you are changing all of your clocks, also remember to change your smoke detector batteries. Even if you have powered detectors with battery back up, you still need to change your batteries.

It seems mundane, but you lose your sense of smell while asleep, and only wake up when you start choking on the smoke during a fire. By that point, its too late, and your chances of escaping diminish significantly.

I had to be at church at 7:30 yesterday morning so I didn't get to sleep in. Went to bed before 10pm last night (which is early for me) and feel just fine this morning. Looking forward to more light after work.

It seems mundane, but you lose your sense of smell while asleep, and only wake up when you start choking on the smoke during a fire. By that point, its too late, and your chances of escaping diminish significantly.

My wife seems to be really sensitive to my night farts.

Probably everyone else got this email from Groupon too, but I got an offer for a free $20 with no minimum spend. Code is NOW20. I spent $0 and got $25 credit at Mellow Mushroom in Winston.

I'm doing ok today but got up early yesterday so I wouldn't have issues going to sleep last night.

Car in the shop, making a humming-type sound when I'm at 2700-3000 rpm. So I'm sure it's transmission related but hopefully nothing too drastic. Going out of town next weekend, was going to fly, decided I'd save some cash and drive, and now I'm just going to rent a car to be safe. Good times, great oldies.

Oh and good morning.

woohoo only some radiator fan, less than $200 for parts and labor, and not the transmission. good times.

Our shitty next door neighbors for some reason had their dog outside at 11 PM last night and it was barking its goddamn head off for like 15 or 20 minutes. It woke up the Boy upstairs, so I went up there to check on him. Meanwhile, Wife, in full PJs, walks over to their house, knocks on the door, and tells them they've got to bring the dog in. She was not fucking around. They indeed brought dog in. Great success. Wife is pretty cool.

yeah I think so. why bother putting the miles and wear and tear on mine

I guess it depends on the rental you get. I'm always much more comfortable in my car than a rental since I'm used to my seats, blind spots, mirrors, and have all my stuff in the car where I want it to be. When my car was in the shop before Christmas, waiting on a part to come in, they offered to let me just take the rental for a week but I preferred to have my own vehicle for the long drive.

My wife seems to be really sensitive to my night farts.

Ummmm.
C4ANH3H.gif

GO7AL02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back