• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 188: Question of the Day: Who is the scariest person you've ever met?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard mention of how you fucked up your arm but never heard what happened. Is this what you're referring to? You broke your arm or it got infected or something?

Yeah, didn't break any bones though, just mangled the bicep up/fucked up my brachial artery (which is what I had to get surgery on/do a bypass for). Just a run-of-the-mill water skiing accident.

So is there anything to do in downtown High Point, if I need somewhere to go to sober up after the beer festival next weekend?

You sure enjoy making things up about me. I certainly wouldn't do that.

I don't think he was talking about you in this case specifically, rather the ardmore facebook group and those people calling the cops on the skateboarders on the roads at night. You were just the messenger of that event.

I don't think he was talking about you in this case specifically, rather the ardmore facebook group and those people calling the cops on the skateboarders on the roads at night. You were just the messenger of that event.

Actually, I seem to recall RTQ sticking up for the skateboarders, or at least being indifferent, so it was wrong of me to lump her in with the dogooders. Though if she was indifferent to their plight it reminds me of what Edmund Burke said: "All that is necessary for the triump of evil is that good men do nothing." (RTQ's neighbors are the evil in this scenario and RTQ would be a good man doing nothing about it.)

I realize you are all on pins and needles, so to update, Time Warner just called me, had reviewed my file and dropped my rate $25/month so that it was down to $10/month above my promo rate. Spoke with the rep for 5 minutes and figured out how to get that down to the same price as my promo rate -- dropped a level of internet speed (from 200 Mbps to 100 Mbps, which is still way more than I need).

Total savings for next year: $420.
Total time from initiation of inquiry to reduced bill: 19 hours.
My total time investment it took me to achieve savings: 10 minutes.
Number of times I had to call TWC + number of minutes I waited on hold: 0.

Thus endeth the lesson, Sweet Leebs and Dear Rubbins.

My favorite was bmoney getting caught by wife posting as Ellen Cleghorne and having to explain why he was posting as a black lady.

Your boy, Sherlock CHUPE, was all over that crime shit yesterday. Homeboy who I suspected definitely stole this student's backpack, sold to someone else, who then called the owner. Then the owner ran into the suspect later and confronted him, and the suspect admitted it all. Now I have to keep an eye out for the suspect (who I had researched earlier and has a record, including a couple of assaults, so it might be ON) and call the cops if I see the dude.

I deserve some sort of prize.

Your boy, Sherlock CHUPE, was all over that crime shit yesterday. Homeboy who I suspected definitely stole this student's backpack, sold to someone else, who then called the owner. Then the owner ran into the suspect later and confronted him, and the suspect admitted it all. Now I have to keep an eye out for the suspect (who I had researched earlier and has a record, including a couple of assaults, so it might be ON) and call the cops if I see the dude.

the karma gods will reward you at that wedding you're going to. Well done sir.

Damn, good work Chupe!

So is there anything to do in downtown High Point, if I need somewhere to go to sober up after the beer festival next weekend?

there's a really good crepe place that was there about 2 years ago. no idea if it's still there but it was delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back