• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 188: Question of the Day: Who is the scariest person you've ever met?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My coworker "didn't want to believe" it was this guy who stole the shit, because he's a "punk rocker." Funny, she really wanted to believe that the homeless, ex-UNC basketball player who is black stole a bunch of our books last year. So much that she called the cops on him and had his bag searched. I had the real thief's number that time, too, and it was a WHITEY.

I NEED NAMES.

so he was jesus the whole time?

I don't know. A lot of discussion about it in the comments of the YouTube vid. But keep in mind that Hal Ashby did a ton of drugs. If he had been interested in self-promotion he'd be a much more famous director. Brief career, but made a number of cult films. Harold and Maude is awesome.

I read last week that his private plane had to make an emergency landing because he got ill, but I thought everything was cool after that. Oh man.

Weird...did he have AIDS and no one knew? Kinda what it sounds like with the "flu" thing last week.

Am I weird that I don't really get bummed out when celebrities die (especially older ones) unless it's something super tragic or they're still quite young (RIP Paul Walker)? Although this is kinda sad since he was only 57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back