• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 189: Congratulations to Biff, new Ambassador to Italy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a chick from my year at Wake in the airport, but didn't feel like making small talk. Looked like they were headed to Atlanta on a ladies weekend to get inclined. Might have been other Wake chicks too, but just recognized the one.

Yes please

cLXsLRe.jpg

Ya boy DeacCav is week a out from his wedding

Woman sitting behind me just straight ignored the no electronics so she could blast Purple Rain on her headphones during take off.

Waiting on movers kind of sucks; they're doing all the packing too so we're just kind of sitting around the house, and it looks totally normal right now, which is blowing my mind considering it will be empty by the end of the day. I've always packed myself in the past so I had the long lead-up/packing sessions leading into the move. Not this time.

A fly, or some other critter, just bit me on the top of my foot and it's itching like a mofo. Clawing it till it BLEEDS!

That wedding is this weekend, yes. Should be fun, trying not to be #nervous.

I just found out that my Game of Thrones-watching crush guy will be at the wedding I'm attending next weekend. Cue extra #nerves. You make it happen for you this weekend, grease the wheels so I can make it happen for me next weekend (or this weekend, or both).

Woman sitting behind me just straight ignored the no electronics so she could blast Purple Rain on her headphones during take off.

When was the last time you were on a plane? Internet on a plane is like a decade old now. Use of small hand held electronics like phones and tablets at all times including take off and landing is a few years old too.

I just found out that my Game of Thrones-watching crush guy will be at the wedding I'm attending next weekend. Cue extra #nerves. You make it happen for you this weekend, grease the wheels so I can make it happen for me next weekend (or this weekend, or both).

you taking a date? he taking a date? #nervous

you taking a date? he taking a date? #nervous

Yes the PitBroads want to know this answer, as well as what you are planning to wear, how you're going to do your hair, accessories, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back