• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 191: Which park are y'all playin basketball? Get me on the court and I'm trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon is the logical conclusion of capitalism. I mean, what can come after instant stuff on credit as soon as you want it?

If anybody ever wants to play some basketball in Winston I'm always down. I got dat Y membership to ball out with all the youngins in the after schools.
Fuck yes. Let me know. I'll pm with my deets

Probably for the unpopular opinion thread, but I've pretty much given up drinking at airports and in-flight. Don't like that dehydrated feeling and alcohol makes it worse.

this is me, too... but it also includes the cost factor. I get really annoyed paying $10 for a pint of beer, kind of takes some of the joy out of it.

the pizza man is ~ 5'10" and I'm 5'8" ... seems good. He's the shortest person I've considered being with, I'm pretty sure. Dated a guy who's 6'7" for about a year; that's really tall.

If anybody ever wants to play some basketball in Winston I'm always down. I got dat Y membership to ball out with all the youngins in the after schools.

well consider it done when I move late July/early August

the pizza man is ~ 5'10" and I'm 5'8" ... seems good. He's the shortest person I've considered being with, I'm pretty sure. Dated a guy who's 6'7" for about a year; that's really tall.

How many bases how many RBI CURRENTLY? We know you will be putting crooked numbers on the scoreboard soon.

One problem with is the people kind of suck. Lots of traveling salesmen from lame places.

One probably with what, Biff? With what??? I gotta know.

Just listened to a Lambchop song called "Soaky in the Pooper." Gotta love a band putting out surefire radio hits like that.

Also, I'm always amazed at how horribly dressed fat rednecks can afford to fly anywhere. Must have low housing costs in the outer suburbs.

Reactions: ITK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back