• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah today is tough. You feel great after getting one of the long answers and then realize that did nothing for the areas you are struggling with

Yeah Manchester by the Sea fucked me up for a couple of weeks... and that was before I had a kid. Terrible shit :/
This movie is on my list of movies I want to watch this year. Is it still worth watching, or will it just be two hours of balled up depressive sadness

I was talking about this with my dad last weekend. A course he has a connection to normally does between 20-25K rounds a year and capacity (taking into account weather and maintenance) is around 30K and they had 40K rounds last year.

That's different than out here. One of the most popular courses in the area is a few blocks away. Before Covid, it was 2-3 groups on every hole. Over the last year or so, you see hardly anyone out there.

This movie is on my list of movies I want to watch this year. Is it still worth watching, or will it just be two hours of balled up depressive sadness

Do you have kids?

Actually, either way, just go on 'head and leave this one alone, bro.

It's an amazing movie but it's not worth the soul-crushing despair that accompanies it.

I think it's worth it. Depressing as shit for sure, but left me appreciative of my loved ones and what I have.

Do you have kids?

Actually, either way, just go on 'head and leave this one alone, bro.

It's an amazing movie but it's not worth the soul-crushing despair that accompanies it.

Feeling things is good!

it's very good imo and worth watching

think the only movie i've ever literally shed tears in the theater over was 12 years a slave, would not wish that viewing experience on anyone

Yeah today is tough. You feel great after getting one of the long answers and then realize that did nothing for the areas you are struggling with

Yep, I’ve got all three long answers in the middle and I’m still stuck. Damn it.

I remember watching Manchester by the Sea and my wife just bawling and looking at me as if it were my fault. "WHY ARE WE WATCHING THIS? THIS ISN'T FUN!"

think the only movie i've ever literally shed tears in the theater over was 12 years a slave, would not wish that viewing experience on anyone

That was Under the Skin for me. I won't spoil it for anyone, but that one scene, man. I cut it off and was just shook for like a month afterwards.

Bro, do you even Grave of the Fireflies?

I defs cry at movies, but more around emotional/happy scenes than around sad stuff

Simon Birch though whew

Feeling things is good!

My brother and I are the same way.

After coming back from Iraq, he can't watch war movies that depict violence anymore. It's too fucking real. He just just gets up and leaves the room.

After being involved in criminal justice for the last 10 years, I can't watch movies that depict abuse, violence, or neglect to children. Just...man, stirs up too much shit.

conductor brings up the strings

ITC's eyes perk up

The ending of Monsters Inc hits hard not gonna lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back