• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I somehow have about a 14 Bud Lights piled in my mini-fridge and I'm not going to drink anything else till they're gone. That's my new weight loss plan.

in the last 2 months i have had the same issue in my garage fridge - about 12 mich ultras and a six pack of coronas have gotten left in. good idea on losing weight that way.

Definitely agree about putting a sub 3.0 GPA on your resume. In certain fields, anything below a 3.5 is deemed sub par so I just never put mine at all in my early working years. Now it’s just irrelevant.

in the last 2 months i have had the same issue in my garage fridge - about 12 mich ultras and a six pack of coronas have gotten left in. good idea on losing weight that way.

You could jog to the garage and do 50 sit ups before drinking a beer.

Last edited:
Headed to Hanging Rock with the fam and some buddies this weekend. Which trails should I hike?

my brother and I have a running game where the first person to see a human being drink a michelob ultra in real life gets a point

there have been like one or two points scored in the two years the game has run

to be fair to this person, they are a recent college grad and the job is kinda entry-level-ish so that makes sense

but you simply cannot put a sub 3.0 GPA on your resume for really any reason

The real question is why they didn't just round that shit up to 3.0.

But yes, putting a sub 3.0 GPA on your resume should automatically disqualify you from the position. Not because you earned a 2.98, but because you weren't intelligent enough to realize that you shouldn't list it. I finish undergrad with a 2.96, but ended Grad School with a 3.93 (one B). Guess which one is on my teaching resume.

Anyone got any good suggestions on joint supplements for dogs.

My old man dog is really starting to hurt. I have him on Cosequin DS but he is starting to deteriorate fast :(

since you're here RJ, I feel like I should take ownership of the "rj vs logic" sheep response. Had I been in contention I'd have put a real answer, but thought I'd try to be funny instead.

Anyone got any good suggestions on joint supplements for dogs.

My old man dog is really starting to hurt. I have him on Cosequin DS but he is starting to deteriorate fast :(

we give ours fish oil but don't think that helps when they're really aging.

In other news I woke up feeling dangerous and got the ball rolling on a boys Vegas trip this fall with my HS bros. Already got permission from the wife and 5-6 dudes committed. We're thinking Labor Day weekend. Gambling, drinking, pool party. The works. Current plan is Labor Day weekend. Hotels are stupid cheap right now.

I'm sure one or two of them will push for golf, but I'm not sanctioning that shit. You can pay $300 to play golf on your own time.

I'd give my Vegas hottake, but I'm already apparently on the outs because of my thoughts on pizza.

I'd give my Vegas hottake, but I'm already apparently on the outs because of my thoughts on pizza.

I'm a Vegas every 5 years kid of guy. Not my favorite place in the world, but I can't imagine a better spot to let off post-COVID steam. This crew also had an epic bachelor party there (which was the last time I went) so this would be a reunion of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back