• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 75: oh snap get it get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeaconBrews

Reaction score
2012-11-19T003356Z_1391968808_GM1E8BJ0NQF01_RTRMADP_3_USA-SPRINT-CUP.JPG

may this ct be filled with tales of your friends making questionable decisions

any gifs from these shows will be rewarded handsomely:

Arrested Development, Always Sunny, Parks and Rec, The League, Freaks and Geeks

On the phone, so can't do gifs. Tobias throwing the staff out of Michael's office has been in my head all day with the Maryland fans.

Sup bitches. It seriously takes me almost an hour to catch up on twenty pages of chat thread posts. I am so glad you guys have such important things to say.

Also, I almost commented on the ManifestDestiny and BillBraskey post on Hayden's wall tonight. It was absolutely hilarious. Damn.

YO SAY HEY you gotta give me some tips on raising a little bro. i don't want to screw this thing up.

YO SAY HEY you gotta give me some tips on raising a little bro. i don't want to screw this thing up.

Just think about every sick, twisted, terrible thing you ever did growing up that you're very lucky didn't kill you or someone else and realize little Rambo is going to do all the EXACT SAME THINGS.

i thought about all the close calls I've had over the years. I could have been in serious trouble.

I'm amazed I made it to thirty. Ages 14-30 I made some incredibly poor, and downright stupid decisions that I'm lucky I didnt get killed.

my college roommate started a forest fire playing with molotov cocktails. so maybe you'll have that to look forward to.

The shit that we did with fireworks and fire generally back around ages 13-16 is pretty terrifying to consider in retrospect. At one point I was at a buddy's house watching as he threw ziplock bags filled with gasoline on a bonfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back