• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
the state of airline travel definitely has me reconsidering trips I would have not hesitated to take previously

My cousin just flew from ATL to Dulles, supposed to leave at 6 but due to various delays, pilots getting timed out, etc, he didn't land until 2 am

is the rehearsal the best psychological thriller on tv

holy god that last episode was just absurd. an hour of orchestrated lunacy and I am here for it

Watched ep 4 last night and remarked afterwards it was one of the best episodes of television I have ever seen. I realize that every review is also saying this, but because I just rewatched Synecdoche, New York 2 weeks ago I can sincerely say that The Rehearsal is becoming Charlie Kaufman-esq.

one thing about vacation is that you gotta do a little work to pull yourself out of the temporary give-no-fucks lifestyle you were living when it's over

Sunday Fundays are certainly fun but Mondays suck (more than normal) after.

Also I am incredibly bad at pinball. Palma would be so disappointed.

It was ladyYB’s first full day as a SLC resident and her dad was here too so we kinda let loose.

I really do love shuffleboard though. I want one.

Gotta love a "collaborator" comment on a draft co-authored report/paper that says "revise this sentence."

Gotta love a "collaborator" comment on a draft co-authored report/paper that says "revise this sentence."

God I hate that on track changes people will add a comment to add/delete/modify some word or phrase. Fucking do it yourself, that's why you're reviewing it!

It was ladyYB’s first full day as a SLC resident and her dad was here too so we kinda let loose.

I really do love shuffleboard though. I want one.

The house I'm moving to has like a 3 foot wide walkway on the side of the house that has absolutely no use except it might not make a bad place to put a full length shuffleboard table

Sunday Fundays ended for me when I became a teacher. Nothing is worse than being hungover in a classroom full of children.

We used to tailgate with some teachers at Jags games. No idea how they did it.

Watched ep 4 last night and remarked afterwards it was one of the best episodes of television I have ever seen. I realize that every review is also saying this, but because I just rewatched Synecdoche, New York 2 weeks ago I can sincerely say that The Rehearsal is becoming Charlie Kaufman-esq.

i watched synecdoche in high school and i absolutely hated it

think i probably wasn't old enough to appreciate it, might need to go back and watch it

eta: oh actually looking at the release date i must've been a sophomore in college, so who knows

Last edited:
We used to tailgate with some teachers at Jags games. No idea how they did it.

d6f4qar1ptm01.jpg

God I hate that on track changes people will add a comment to add/delete/modify some word or phrase. Fucking do it yourself, that's why you're reviewing it!

Right!? Got a comment “need comma before “thus”.” It took way longer to click “add comment” then type out that sentence than to just fucking add the comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back