• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I might need to CANCEL my papa johns habit

https://www.yahoo.com/news/disgraced-founder-papa-johns-says-084902844.html

During an interview with the Right Side Broadcasting Network at the the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, in Dallas, Schnatter said quality, service, and culture were what helped make Papa John's a hit.

But now, he said, Papa Johns has "lost it way," that it's "losing money," and is "down with Little Caesar's."

"We built the whole company on conservative values. Conservative ideology has two of the most critical attributes: truth and God," Schnatter said.

julius caesar declared himself a god, so it's actually BETTER than papa john's

my tenth anniversary is coming in just a few weeks. Any ideas on cool gifts for this one? I'm sure I'll end up with some jewelry, but what else?

my tenth anniversary is coming in just a few weeks. Any ideas on cool gifts for this one? I'm sure I'll end up with some jewelry, but what else?

We just had our 10th this year, and I got my wife diamond earrings and she forgot what day it was. Does your wife get you anniversary presents? Or is it really just the husbands responsibility to give gifts of appreciation on an anniversary?

It’s either there, Tuscany, or Barcelona/San Sebastian

I was pretty blown away by the Luberon and Provence in general. The Hill towns in Luberon are really stunning. I also saw griffon vultures.

I was pretty blown away by the Luberon and Provence in general. The Hill towns in Luberon are really stunning. I also saw griffon vultures.

We got a house in St Remy (town from Van Gogh’s Starry Night) after my semester abroad in 06. Rented a car and drove all over the place. Amazing place.

Might’ve posted before but just ordered a king mattress. Making the upgrade from queen and moving our son over to a queen. V excited.

Looks like MEME stocks are BACK. Bed Bath and Beyond just posted absolutely atrocious numbers. And is up 3x in 2 weeks

yeah, our st. lucia trip in october is to celebrate 10 years plus my 50th birthday a few months ago, but i'm showing up with something on the day of. my wife always gets me something cool; usually from the traditional list.

Bad hotel location can really kill work trip vibes. I’m in San Antonio and the only thing I can walk to is a Costco. River walk has lost its charm. Is it a faux pas to expense your Uber to dinner when you’re really just using it as an escape away from the construction zone that is your hotel?

Bad hotel location can really kill work trip vibes. I’m in San Antonio and the only thing I can walk to is a Costco. River walk has lost its charm. Is it a faux pas to expense your Uber to dinner when you’re really just using it as an escape away from the construction zone that is your hotel?

Just expense your 1.50 hot dog and soda and 9.99 giant pepperoni pizza

yeah, our st. lucia trip in october is to celebrate 10 years plus my 50th birthday a few months ago, but i'm showing up with something on the day of. my wife always gets me something cool; usually from the traditional list.

yeah we usually do the traditional list, too. sometimes they're kinda hard to figure out, so we'll just give each other a token gift of that material then another better gift. for 9th it was ceramic so I got my wife some East Fork Pottery stuff she wanted and she got me accessories for the Kamado Joe, which we shoehorned into the theme.

Got back last night from Greece. Amazing, bucket-list trip, particularly for my wife whose grandfather was Greek. CTers care for some highlights or should I post to the travel thread (or just go fuck myself)?

Not at all considering you didn't, rent a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back