• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love an empty gym. Also the sound is super dim in my left galaxy bud. Anybody have any tips?

Prayers for my lower intestine that it decides to move at the gym and not when I’m driving a bunch of Floridans down a gravel road in a couple hours.

Love an empty gym. Also the sound is super dim in my left galaxy bud. Anybody have any tips?

Probably not as empty as yours but way different during the week.

I’m really curious about the people who are leaving as I’m walking in at 6 am.

Our "Wednesday Night Beer League" softball playoffs begin this morning. We start off with the worst team in the league for game 1 and if we win, we face the 1-seed who absolutely pasted us a few nights ago. If some gambling interests approached me about throwing this first game, I'd be open to it.

Holy shit it’s cold on the river this morning.

Heat finally broke and it legit feels like fall this morning. Sitting on my screen porch drinking coffee and it’s glorious. Getting me HYPE for football season.

Prayers for my lower intestine that it decides to move at the gym and not when I’m driving a bunch of Floridans down a gravel road in a couple hours.

giphy.gif

I’m getting irrationally angry at the OWGs that can’t follow the direction on the indoor track.

Heat finally broke and it legit feels like fall this morning. Sitting on my screen porch drinking coffee and it’s glorious. Getting me HYPE for football season.

This is exactly what I came to post. This is tremendous.

CT 757: Home Alone

I’m jealous. Going out on a boat on a river with friends today. Blazing heat and cold water. Should be fun though.

Fall weather is one of the things I miss most about living in NC. I took it for granted.

I’ve been back in the gym consistently for the last three weeks and am absolutely ravenous all day every day.

I just had a massive breakfast and am already ready to eat again.

My gym is relocating and that could take a while. I might be doing some 2020 era workouts.

Today I got up before 6 to meet some people for a run in Zilker Park followed by a swim in Barton Springs.

Well, sports fans, “Where My Pitches At” managed to win our first game in a rout but we only had 8.5 players so we combined with the team we just beat to take on the undefeated “Oakledgends”. Thankfully we lost on a walk-off double so I am able to come home and mow the grass.

$45 to pickup a pork bbq and a brisket sandwich for lunch. What's protocol when a site asks for a tip when you're picking up food? I tip, but I don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back