• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 78: the pit ladies' favorite christmas gift to give? blue balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anyone looking to move into a 2 bedroom/1 bath in the Downtown/West End around January 1st? I think I've decided to sublet my place and move into a house a couple streets over, with one of my boys.

tell me about the smoking, coughing neighbors; the water heater situation; and the quality of landlord.

(kidding, I'm not actually moving)

Dear GAWD Sgt. Brody's wife is so hot.

Check her out in Firefly. She had long hair back then.

inara13.jpg

inara03.jpg

Last edited:
Also, WTF, ep 8 just finished and I'm so confused. So tempted to finish out the first season tonight. I don't have anything else to do, but I'd feel kinda worthless if I just watched 5 eps of TV and went to bed.

Carrie is nice, Brody's wife is RIDIC.

Maaaaannn, I guess I'm in the minority. Brody's wife has a weird look about her. Like Cameron Diaz. Diaz is kinda hot until you realize she looks like a lizard sometimes. There's something similar about Brody's wife... like the proportions of her face, or long neck, or something like that. I think it's her really long neck that throws me off. Like a pterodactyl, or something.

Carrie ftw.

The last two episodes are BANGIN. We just finished them a couple nights ago, and it's so obvious why everyone eagerly anticipated season 2. They really set it up nicely.

As a mom of young adults I love this idea, except for the 2 week in advance part! I would love to know what they want in the fridge and the pantry when they get home. Now that we have a Trader Joe's, this is getting easier! Thanks for the idea!

My mom doesn't really cook anymore so when we go to visit there's basically nothing to eat except Grape Nuts and sliced turkey. She has digestive problems and I don't think she gives a shit what anybody else wants to eat anymore.

I'm finishing up season 4 of Breaking Bad in the next week or so and have my DVD of Homeland season 1 ready to go. Looking forward to seeing the CLT on the TV. Probably the most excited since I watched Talladega Nights, Juwanna Mann, or The Bachelorette.

Also, WTF, ep 8 just finished and I'm so confused. So tempted to finish out the first season tonight. I don't have anything else to do, but I'd feel kinda worthless if I just watched 5 eps of TV and went to bed.

I do this like once a week. Cool, now I feel worthless.

Shooting at the mall Jason works at.

He's safe but stuck at work.

I was getting off the train right after it happened, everyone was running out saying "DONT GO IN." I was in the parking lot for a while trying to get out; more emergency vehicles than ive ever seen. I'm glad my timing was what it was- they have since shut down all roads in and out of the mall.

They were taking wounded people right to the sidewalk out front of his store.

absolutely nuts. please pray for those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back